The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: pmcd9 on January 17, 2006, 02:39:03 am
-
This whole contest has already proven to be worth it if only for the fact that we got to be reminded that Side Show refers to her own private area as "The Honey Pot" (http://touamb.com/index.php/topic,2183.msg45433.html#msg45433).
~Paul
-
the imperator, as I remember, made a non-sequitur of a reference to absinthe.
sugar cubes and slotted spoons are absinthe paraphanalia.
so he wins for that, I think.
nevermind that. I hadn't read one of the other ones. now that other one wins.
-
This is kind of a tough one to vote on. None of those first posts are, in themselves, that horrendous. Odd maybe, but not terrible. However, in each of them things seems to rapidly go downhill.
So, I guess I'm asking for a clarification. Is this category about the worst first post or is it broader than that -- the worst first impression, maybe.
-
Also, how the hell did Tha Sugar Rain not get nominated here? I mean, seriously?
-
There was no nomination for Tha Sugah Rain! Strange though it sounds, our crack team of nominators dropped the ball.
-
This is kind of a tough one to vote on. None of those first posts are, in themselves, that horrendous. Odd maybe, but not terrible. However, in each of them things seems to rapidly go downhill.
So, I guess I'm asking for a clarification. Is this category about the worst first post or is it broader than that -- the worst first impression, maybe.
Just do your best and the good Lord will provide.
-
Also, how the hell did Tha Sugar Rain not get nominated here? I mean, seriously?
Ignore the stupid southern drawl, and his first post was actually decent. It wasn't a typical newbie post; he actually had something to say.
-
I still love monkey punch's first post, or at least the fact that it exists.
Also, I recall Imperator Severn not being that crap a dude once he just got over himself.
-
Yeah IS definitely shaped up later, but it's all about the first impression here, I think...