The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: pmcd9 on January 17, 2006, 02:42:48 am

Title: MIA but still in our hearts
Post by: pmcd9 on January 17, 2006, 02:42:48 am
Andalucia has only recently gone AWOL, but she should be on that list.  I say that even though another has my vote.  Shouldn't it be an honor just to be nominated or something like that?
Title: MIA but still in our hearts
Post by: AlohaDawg on January 17, 2006, 02:46:45 am
She's swell and we all love her, but she wasn't nominated prior to nominations closing. We have to adhere to some structure although it's regrettable. I miss her too.
Title: MIA but still in our hearts
Post by: wombat on January 17, 2006, 02:48:21 am
That AlohaDawg, he runs a tight ship.  I'd still want to meet him even if he lived in Cleveland, though.
Title: MIA but still in our hearts
Post by: pmcd9 on January 17, 2006, 02:49:14 am
Yeah, OK.  Come home Andalucia, we miss you.  Come Home Ark, we need you.

~Paul
Title: MIA but still in our hearts
Post by: pmcd9 on January 17, 2006, 02:49:56 am
That AlohaDawg, he runs a tight ship.  I'd still want to meet him even if he lived in Cleveland, though.

Nah, screw that, Cleveland Smells bad.

~Paul
Title: MIA but still in our hearts
Post by: CortJstr on January 17, 2006, 02:51:26 am
I want multiple votes in the category. I can't choose just one!
Title: MIA but still in our hearts
Post by: AlohaDawg on January 17, 2006, 02:57:38 am
Nah, screw that, Cleveland Smells bad.

~Paul

You don't REALLY want to compare Cleveland to Houston, do you?
Title: MIA but still in our hearts
Post by: wombat on January 17, 2006, 03:07:43 am
I want multiple votes in the category. I can't choose just one!

Yeah, this one's painful.  All the ones voting for a best person are a lot less fun than I anticipated.
Title: MIA but still in our hearts
Post by: AlohaDawg on January 17, 2006, 08:33:56 pm
All of them are loved and missed or they wouldn't have been nominated. Fear not voting.
Title: MIA but still in our hearts
Post by: linnea on January 20, 2006, 02:57:47 am
Aww! I miss you guys too. I haven't been able to make the time for my precious internet addiction lately. However, I am a probationary firefighter now, and I'm set for search-and-rescue ropes technician training in April and EMT-II classes pretty soon. Alaska is pretty rad, but I miss my family down in the lower 48. And I miss internet access that costs less than $130/month (screw you, TelAlaska).

Also, where the hell is the joughypantaloons. Come on, people. 
Title: MIA but still in our hearts
Post by: wombat on January 20, 2006, 03:06:21 am
Argh!  Linnea's got a life!

OMG, do you think this is what happened to the rest of them too?
Title: MIA but still in our hearts
Post by: side_show on January 20, 2006, 04:57:49 am
No, I like to think that Zart is still in a library basement somewhere, growing more and more eccentric and ornery with each day, muttering cultural references to himself and sniggering.
Title: MIA but still in our hearts
Post by: miles on January 20, 2006, 05:27:27 am
Since we're all imaginary, he was kind of already doing that.
Title: MIA but still in our hearts
Post by: jough on January 20, 2006, 06:48:28 am
Also, where the hell is the joughypantaloons. Come on, people. 

What, I'm here.  They can't miss me if I don't go away.

But I do owe you an email.  Its coming. Soon. 

Wait for it.  Wait. For. It...