The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: StopAreClosed on February 16, 2006, 09:40:02 am
-
You see, with the knowledge that Achewood is normally updated around 2:30 AM CST, I can't bring myself to go to bed until after reading it, at which point my roommates, both of which I got started on Achewood, are asleep. So normally, I have some thought, go to bed and forget about it.
I'm in college, for like 10 more weeks, and then I'll take four shits and die or something. I've been reading Achewood since January '04 and I've read the archives all through on a couple of occasions. I'm partial to Beef, but how can you not be? I also want to see more of Liebot. That's gotta be about the most fun Onstad can have, making up totally random shit.
-
I'm in college, for like 10 more weeks, and then I'll take four shits and die or something.
Greetings, and welcome to the board. I support your "taking four shits and dying" plan and plan to do something very similar myself.
-
Welcome to TOUAMB, and good luck with the four shits plan.
-
Now will those four shits be together or separate? I imagine it as a countdown. During the fourth shit you just turn inside out and hopefully die.
-
Welcome. Is Google sending us hits for people searching for "Cheney shot a man" now?
Why, it appears that they are!
-
I was gonna ask why the Weather Girls are dancing around singing "It's Raining N00bs!"
Grist for the mill, I say.
-
I'm going to go out a limb here and say that the GOF storyline might be responsible for one of the new people.
-
I hadn't ever really searched for an Achewood forum before teh GOF began (somehow I think this arc could be the start of big things for Onstad), started lurking about a week or two ago, and I decided to register at 3:30 AM today after Ray kicked so much ass. I couldn't even contain myself.
-
Welcome!
So SAC, what is your degree in?
Also, I have a degree. I did not have four shits though, more like one big shit, the "Holy Shit!" moment when I realized I no longer got to spend most my time fuck!ng around anymore. But then I realized my chosen career path (theatre) basically is fuck!ing around and acting like a 10 year old, so I was okay after that.