The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: doomglobe on February 17, 2006, 09:53:58 pm

Title: What are the rules?
Post by: doomglobe on February 17, 2006, 09:53:58 pm
The great outdoor fight is AWESOME, that is for sure, but Onstad hasn't gotten into the rules of it much just yet. So far, all I can tell is that:

1) A giant crane with a big clamp on the end comes down and lifts you out when you lose the fight.

2) This is open to debate, but I think there probably are no rules, but a culture and understanding has evolved over years of the fight. Like weapons are probably not against a rule, but no one would want to be the one who won because they brought a gun? Or like how food is probably sparse inside the walls because vendors don't want to get beat up?

3) A GIANT MOTHER$#!#ING CRANE!
Title: Re: What are the rules?
Post by: Drygioni on February 17, 2006, 10:32:31 pm
Don't forget the banquet on day two. Where the hell do they get the food? I'd like it if they resorted to cannibalism or something. Survival of the fittest and all that.
Title: Re: What are the rules?
Post by: CortJstr on February 17, 2006, 10:56:52 pm
Calling for help/begging for mercy is a DQ
Title: Re: What are the rules?
Post by: Drygioni on February 17, 2006, 11:08:04 pm
There doesn't appear to be any rules about having to fight. The weediest dude could find a way to avoid all the fighting until the one guy is left, all bleeding and swaying, and finish him off with a lead pipe. That, however, is as low as a dirty rotten snake. Where's the honour in that?

Title: Re: What are the rules?
Post by: doomglobe on February 18, 2006, 01:04:23 am
Don't forget the banquet on day two. Where the hell do they get the food? I'd like it if they resorted to cannibalism or something. Survival of the fittest and all that.

Yeah I bet a black market culture forms, as it does in prisons, during the course of the fight, and many things are smuggled into the fight. I bet it gets CRAZY. I am competing next year.