The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Sports & Leisure => Topic started by: AlohaDawg on February 19, 2006, 03:20:28 am

Title: Not your every day wiener stand
Post by: AlohaDawg on February 19, 2006, 03:20:28 am
Some may find these dishes harder to swallow than others (http://smh.com.au/news/unusual-tales/members-only-but-diners-dont-find-it-hard-to-swallow/2006/02/17/1140151815948.html)

Edited to fix the link! Bon Appetit!
Title: Re: Not your every day wiener stand
Post by: Doc on February 19, 2006, 02:28:22 pm
Damn, thats a whole lot of cock. I wonder if they do 'Cock's cock?' Like maybe in a little bowl like popcorn or small prawns or something.
Links borked but if you search for 'Hard to swallow' you can find it.

That's about all I've got.

Title: Re: Not your every day wiener stand
Post by: Drygioni on February 19, 2006, 06:45:47 pm
You could easily make a fair quid out of that. Restaurants are probably paying them to take the unwanted c*ckes, and then they sell them to customers for a fortune! The only difficulty would be finding a large enough amount of people who like eating cock, no pun intended. It's an infallible strategy. I don't think I'll be visiting there anytime soon, though.
Title: Re: Not your every day wiener stand
Post by: antioch on February 20, 2006, 06:01:56 am
Quote from: SMH
Nutritionist Zhu Yan said the clients were mainly men eager to improve their yang...

Quote from: SMH
In China, you are what you eat.

Is the author doing this on purpose?
Title: Re: Not your every day wiener stand
Post by: V-Adore on February 20, 2006, 03:50:33 pm
I dunno, I still can't get over The Octodog Frankfurter Converter (http://www.octodog.net/) (worksafe but weird). People with small children -- do kids actually want to eat shit like this? I can't say I did when I was wee, but I was a weird kid.
Title: Re: Not your every day wiener stand
Post by: antioch on February 20, 2006, 09:27:31 pm
Sorry to quote so much, but it looks like Ray has pioneered another great enterprise.

Quote from: Octodog
Octodog's Frankfurter converter: the fun, simple and safer way to [create hotdog-based octopus simulations].

When I was younger, I thought cutting shapes into bread with cookie cutters was awesome. Something about bending the laws of food appearance appealed to me. So I think I would have been into this. But now...now I'm vegetarian so the converter seems bad. It's like a Life of Pi nightmare. Except Pi is lost in a processing plant.
Title: Re: Not your every day wiener stand
Post by: side_show on February 21, 2006, 04:36:38 am
From the article:
Quote
...sometimes the customers take advantage of me by asking rude questions.

Interviewer: "Oh, really?  They ask rude questions?  Why would they ask you rude questions?  Do you think it's because you work at a restaurant that only serves c*ckes?  Do you think that be part of the reason?"
Title: Re: Not your every day wiener stand
Post by: Golfhaus on February 21, 2006, 12:28:49 pm
Could you imagine getting that assignment?

"Right then, Spencer, here's your tickets. You leave from Sydney at 6:00 for Beijing. Want you to try out this c*ck restaurant."
Title: Re: Not your every day wiener stand
Post by: CortJstr on February 21, 2006, 02:09:49 pm
Could you imagine getting that assignment?

"Right then, Spencer, here's your tickets. You leave from Sydney at 6:00 for Beijing. Want you to try out this c*ck restaurant."

After that check out this "rocky moutain oyster" the boys in research have been hearing about. We've a good feeling about this story.
Title: Re: Not your every day wiener stand
Post by: Tangle on February 21, 2006, 04:23:13 pm
After that check out this "rocky moutain oyster" the boys in research have been hearing about. We've a good feeling about this story.
The title of the story will be "Meat and two veg". Now get to it!
Title: Re: Not your every day wiener stand
Post by: miles on February 22, 2006, 05:20:42 am
Do we want to play grossest thing we've ever eaten?  I mean, we know who would win, but it could be (disgunstingly) fun.