The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: pmcd9 on February 25, 2006, 08:29:02 am
-
Sounds like fun (http://solardeathray.com/).
~Paul
-
You should watch the two episodes of Mythbusters they did on this topic.
Actually, you should just be watching Mythbusters in general, now that I think about it.
-
http://www.solardeathray.com/bra.html
(http://www.solardeathray.com/bra.html)
As you can see, both cups had holes burned straight through (although one hole was much more prominent). These holes beg the question: did the death ray destroy this bra, or make it better?
That made me jiggle helplessly. Thank you Paul, for this website. Tiny can of Dr Pepper for you. Speaking of which, if you used the SOLAR DEATH RAY on a massively shaken up can of coke, would something cool happen?
-
Speaking of which, if you used the SOLAR DEATH RAY on a massively shaken up can of coke, would something cool happen?
Only if you swallow some Pop Rocks first.
-
Only if you swallow some Pop Rocks first.
I know what I'm doing this evening.
-
That is no kind of death ray unless you want to unleash the power of a disco ball on the unsuspecting public.
These guys blew a hole in a sidewalk. (http://www-personal.umich.edu/~bclee/lens.html)
-
That is no kind of death ray unless you want to unleash the power of a disco ball on the unsuspecting public.
These guys blew a hole in a sidewalk. (http://www-personal.umich.edu/~bclee/lens.html)
I disapprove of this for the sole fact that Fresnel is not pronounced "frez-nell"