The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: CortJstr on February 26, 2006, 05:25:07 pm

Title: Barney Fife/Mr. Furley dies at age 81
Post by: CortJstr on February 26, 2006, 05:25:07 pm
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/02/26/AR2006022600151.html
Title: Re: Barney Fife/Mr. Furley dies at age 81
Post by: robot_roll_call on February 26, 2006, 05:56:53 pm
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

First Pat Morita, now this. Why are all the great people dying on us?
Title: Re: Barney Fife/Mr. Furley dies at age 81
Post by: miles on February 26, 2006, 06:33:04 pm
I guess I thought he was already dead for some reason.
Title: Re: Barney Fife/Mr. Furley dies at age 81
Post by: AugustWest on February 26, 2006, 06:54:23 pm
Here at the Rock we have two rules.  The first is "Obey all Rules".  The second is "Do Not Write on the walls, because it is very hard to wash writing off the walls."

Guy was a genius.
Title: Re: Barney Fife/Mr. Furley dies at age 81
Post by: V-Adore on February 26, 2006, 07:36:19 pm
Hey, you can't say he didn't have a good run of it. (And also, to be cynical about it, he was definitely in that group of celebrities about whom you think "hey, I thought he was already dead," much like Abe Vigoda. Is Abe Vigoda still alive? I can never remember.)
Title: Re: Barney Fife/Mr. Furley dies at age 81
Post by: CortJstr on February 26, 2006, 08:57:17 pm
Hey, you can't say he didn't have a good run of it. (And also, to be cynical about it, he was definitely in that group of celebrities about whom you think "hey, I thought he was already dead," much like Abe Vigoda. Is Abe Vigoda still alive? I can never remember.)

Tennessee Ernie Ford?! Know I know you're dead.
Title: Re: Barney Fife/Mr. Furley dies at age 81
Post by: AlohaDawg on February 27, 2006, 11:47:26 pm
SO FAR (http://www.abevigoda.com/ffb.php)

(Good Bye Mr. Limpet)

Abe's birthday was Feb 24th.

Here is a firefox extension to keep you up-to-date (https://addons.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?application=firefox&category=Humor&numpg=10&id=451)