The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: Nabubrush on March 04, 2006, 01:35:03 am

Title: Enough with the Pixies threads
Post by: Nabubrush on March 04, 2006, 01:35:03 am
OK, I sort of went through the miscellaneous Pixies threads (many of which I was involved with/in) and I though I would ask everyone - did y'all get CDs from the shows you went to? I ask because I ordered the show I went to (PDX late show May 27th) and it included the early show from the same day and also the rock & roll hall of fame show in Cleveland. Supposedly the early show in PDX was supposed to be B-sides and shit like that, but you could have fooled me. So, anyway, did anyone else get copies of the shows?

I'm only asking because I've been gone awhile, and I feel sort of afloat. Plus the house thing is enraging me right now and I need to get my mind off of it, preferably without so much alcohol use.
Title: Re: Enough with the Pixies threads
Post by: miles on March 04, 2006, 05:20:43 pm
I got a copy of the Coachella show, yes.  It's all that was on the CDs.

I didn't get the Salt Lake show I went to.  I don't even think it was offered.
Title: Re: Enough with the Pixies threads
Post by: robot_roll_call on March 04, 2006, 05:31:57 pm
They sell CDs of a given concert on demand? That's really cool, I wish other bands would do that.
Title: Re: Enough with the Pixies threads
Post by: pmcd9 on March 04, 2006, 05:36:51 pm
They sell CDs of a given concert on demand? That's really cool, I wish other bands would do that.

It's a growing Trend.

~Paul
Title: Re: Enough with the Pixies threads
Post by: CortJstr on March 04, 2006, 07:08:30 pm
They sell CDs of a given concert on demand? That's really cool, I wish other bands would do that.

There's also a best of called "Hey-Live Pixies" but you can only get it from iTunes or eMusic. They apparently have something against retailers with that start with a capital letter.