The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: pmcd9 on March 04, 2006, 02:52:17 am

Title: The Chair II
Post by: pmcd9 on March 04, 2006, 02:52:17 am
Some of you may remember this thread (http://touamb.com/index.php/topic,985.0.html) about a ragged, but loveable old chair that I purchased upon the advice of this board.  I left that chair behind in Houston.  As reported yesterday I rented a house (http://touamb.com/index.php/topic,2468.msg58045.html#msg58045).  Now I have need to furnish said house.  I stopped at the local thrift store and what do I see, but the spitting image (http://www.paulmcrae.com/FEATURES/LIFE_IN_UTAH/IMAGES/1024/DSCN11365-E-1024.jpg) of the other chair.  So I bought it (http://www.paulmcrae.com/FEATURES/LIFE_IN_UTAH/IMAGES/1024/DSCN11366-E-1024.jpg).

If I were to attach some kind of paranormal meaning to this what would it be?

~Paul
Title: Re: The Chair II
Post by: Nabubrush on March 04, 2006, 03:43:54 am
Dude, a callback. Nice work. Where's the kid in the Stryper t-shirt?
Title: Re: The Chair II
Post by: V-Adore on March 04, 2006, 04:33:48 am
You and that chair were meant to be, Paul. It has followed you into your new life, like lovers reunited in their next incarnations.

Love that chair well.
Title: Re: The Chair II
Post by: Nabubrush on March 04, 2006, 04:57:28 am
You and that chair were meant to be, Paul. It has followed you into your new life, like lovers reunited in their next incarnations.

Love that chair well.

But not in an icky way.
Title: Re: The Chair II
Post by: Doc on March 04, 2006, 03:07:44 pm
Or at least put down some plastic first. That fabric (velvet? something similar anyway) looks hard to clean.
Title: Re: The Chair II
Post by: Emmoh on March 04, 2006, 11:57:07 pm
One of my college roommates had a chair like that for video gaming. I would sit in it on occasion. Based on my experience, I'm inclined to say you'll be very happy.
Title: Re: The Chair II
Post by: misterqueue on March 05, 2006, 01:35:04 am
Shit dude, the chair abides.

That chair really ties the room together.
Title: Re: The Chair II
Post by: arkabee on April 12, 2006, 08:43:26 pm
, but the spitting image (http://www.paulmcrae.com/FEATURES/LIFE_IN_UTAH/IMAGES/1024/DSCN11365-E-1024.jpg) of the other chair. 

i vaguely remember the first chair-arc, but it wasn't until this most recent photo that i realized i have the exact same chair but with different upholstery.  (incidentally, spellcheck is a fuck*ng genius.  how did it know i meant upholstery from apolstry?)

or, i think i have that chair.  in storage.