The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Undertoad on March 07, 2006, 02:16:29 am

Title: GOF coverage returns Tuesday with yet another double-Sunday-size strip!
Post by: Undertoad on March 07, 2006, 02:16:29 am
I'm so pumped I could play a trumpet with my cock!


Obvious.  But yeah.
Title: Re: GOF coverage returns Tuesday with yet another double-Sunday-size strip!
Post by: V-Adore on March 07, 2006, 03:19:25 am
I'm gonna go methodically and silently lock up my trumpet now.
Title: Re: GOF coverage returns Tuesday with yet another double-Sunday-size strip!
Post by: misterqueue on March 07, 2006, 03:23:05 am
This thread was created why again?


If it wasn't for V's saving the day with a punchline I'd say we delete this to hell.  Now I just vote for locking it.
Title: Re: GOF coverage returns Tuesday with yet another double-Sunday-size strip!
Post by: lprkn on March 07, 2006, 03:29:25 am
-33 tcodp? Harsh!
Title: Re: GOF coverage returns Tuesday with yet another double-Sunday-size strip!
Post by: Undertoad on March 07, 2006, 03:33:38 am
Herm.  I suppose if I want to actually participate here, I have to create another userid - since a neg is assumed to be poorly intended no matter what, and thus redemption is impossible.
Title: Re: GOF coverage returns Tuesday with yet another double-Sunday-size strip!
Post by: misterqueue on March 07, 2006, 03:39:49 am
It's not so much that.  I know you're excited about it, we all are.  But um.. do we really need a whole thread about being excited about a comic that will likely be here in like... 5 hours or so?  When someone will then create yet another thread about that comic?


Just seems... empty.  Okay I realize we're on a board for anthropomorphic cats.. so emptier.


So no.. I'm not judging by cans here my friend.   Though when you tell people to eat your ass within 10 posts, well, you might expect that sort of retribution :P
Title: Re: GOF coverage returns Tuesday with yet another double-Sunday-size strip!
Post by: Doc on March 07, 2006, 03:51:54 am
Yeah dude, I think it's more the needless thread thing. Personally I didn't even notice your can count until you mentioned it. I thought lprkn was having seizures or talking in code or something.

Plus the whole 'well it's obvious you've made up your minds to reject me no matter what I do' thing is such a pathetic concept, used by crap dudes who screwed up their first post and want to keep bitching instead of making ammends.
Honestly, barely anyone cares about the can thing, I mean Bobby has been on double secret probation for forever and we still all like him.
Title: Re: GOF coverage returns Tuesday with yet another double-Sunday-size strip!
Post by: V-Adore on March 07, 2006, 04:02:16 am
Also, just to clarify, I wouldn't let people with huge positive can counts play my trumpet with their cocks, either.

especially when some of them are sick fucks
Title: Re: GOF coverage returns Tuesday with yet another double-Sunday-size strip!
Post by: misterqueue on March 07, 2006, 04:04:00 am
especially when some of them are sick fucks


Ow...  my pride.
Title: Re: GOF coverage returns Tuesday with yet another double-Sunday-size strip!
Post by: Undertoad on March 07, 2006, 05:49:40 am
Enh, I still care about redemption and surely that counts for something gaw dammit.

I'd still argue for the thread.  It represents a moment in Achewood history, and for me personally it represents a epiphany of how important the strip has become to me.  Surely that counts for something gaw dammit.
Title: Re: GOF coverage returns Tuesday with yet another double-Sunday-size strip!
Post by: V-Adore on March 07, 2006, 01:39:58 pm

Ow...  my pride.

You KNOW you love it, dude!
Title: Re: GOF coverage returns Tuesday with yet another double-Sunday-size strip!
Post by: Mr. Chord on March 11, 2006, 11:28:35 pm
Okay I realize we're on a board for anthropomorphic cats.. so emptier.

Huh. I'm here to discuss Onstad's Achewood. Guess we can deduce the furries here.
Title: Re: GOF coverage returns Tuesday with yet another double-Sunday-size strip!
Post by: Nabubrush on March 12, 2006, 01:05:30 am
Can you hear that? It's this thread, saying "lock me, fucker".
Title: Re: GOF coverage returns Tuesday with yet another double-Sunday-size strip!
Post by: wombat on March 12, 2006, 02:47:00 am
I hear it!  I hear it!

LOCKED
Title: Re: GOF coverage returns Tuesday with yet another double-Sunday-size strip!
Post by: V-Adore on March 12, 2006, 03:17:37 am
I already locked it, wombat, but if there was ever a thread that needed locking twice, it's this one.