The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: Doc on March 09, 2006, 11:59:40 pm
-
I think this speaks for itself. (http://www.engadget.com/2006/03/09/dada-unleashes-code-m-mp3-shoes-on-an-unsuspecting-populace/)
Literally really.
-
I love it when I see items like this. I instantly think of them in a landfill two years from now. Also, if I were to own said shoes, I would have the BEP's "My Humps" on repeat, and just take the bus every-fuck*ng-where. I wounder how long it would be before I was beaten to a bloody pulp?
-
If you rode the same bus with me, it wouldn't take long. There is a TV commercial around here now for a cell phone that features that song, and if you ever want to see a fat man leap out of his chair to change the channel, just make sure that commercial will be playing.
-
My mind cannot fathom shoes such as that.
I'm still in awe about Hypercolor (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypercolor), and that shit was almost 20 years ago.
-
You know, I saw this post, and I thought to myself "let this post live by itself into all eternity (No Quater playing in the background).
But no. Anyway, who doesn't like silver lame shoes?
-
But no. Anyway, who doesn't like silver lame shoes?
Best double meaning use of the word "lame" ever. A+++++
-
If you rode the same bus with me, it wouldn't take long. There is a TV commercial around here now for a cell phone that features that song, and if you ever want to see a fat man leap out of his chair to change the channel, just make sure that commercial will be playing.
Saw that commercial the other night. Hate it so much. I don't always agree with the Onion AV Club, but when they listed "stop the Black-Eyed Peas from recording 'My Humps'" as one of the three most important things to do with a time machine, I totally believed them. I am fairly sure that Sam Beckett cannot make the leap home until he arranges for this to occur.
-
You know, I'll cop to sort of liking that album Elephunk or whatever the fuck it was - the first one with the girl. But that "My Hump" song is like always having the bed-spins.
-
I am sorry if I am breaking a rule
but when I am bored lately I am reading unread posts
and V, you are right. he cannot make the leap home until that does happen.
-
The Teenage Girl President (http://www.drinkatwork.com/medlarge486.gif) agrees.
(Homepage (http://www.drinkatwork.com/mediumlarge.html))
-
I agree, V-adore. Wasn't it:
Kill Hitler
Prevent MLK's assasination
Stop the Black Eyed Peas from recording My Humps.
At least Fergie keeps things interesting on Go Fug Yourself (http://gofugyourself.typepad.com/go_fug_yourself/fergie_the_pea_not_the_duchess/index.html).
-
BEP were good around the time of Bridging The Gap, but my god they suck now.
I had a dream a few nights back, and at one point I was sitting in a truckstop when Will.I.Am came in. I was talking to him, and he mentioned that the band had lost Fergie somewhere, and he was wondering if I knew where she was, so I told him I hoped she was dead in a ditch somewhere and he looked really offended.