The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: pmcd9 on March 14, 2006, 05:07:21 am
-
Did Quantz (http://www.qwantz.com/) hire out T-Rex (http://www.paulmcrae.com/images/Miscellany/Misc/DSCN11396-E-1024.jpg) to the CEU Prehistoric Museum (http://museum.ceu.edu/)?
~Paul
-
Don't be crazy, T-Rex is freelance, he goes where the money's at.
that said, the sign does immediately remind me of DDC without actually being in the same pose as any of the frames in DDC.
-
that said, the sign does immediately remind me of DDC without actually being in the same pose as any of the frames in DDC.
Dude, he is totally stepping on that building behind the billboard, just like in the comic.
~Paul
-
Also notice how prominently the utahraptor is featured? Think that's an accident?
Wait, Al the Allosaurus? Damn that's lazy. I'd hate to see what these people name their children/plants/computers.
-
Also notice how prominently the utahraptor is featured? Think that's an accident?
Wait, Al the Allosaurus? Damn that's lazy. I'd hate to see what these people name their children/plants/computers.
Nothing as clever as HAL, that's for sure.
-
I'd hate to see what these people name their children/plants/computers.
Lame things like HAL I bet!
Edit: Damn you Hobot.... DAMN YOU.
-
Lame things like HAL I bet!
Edit: Damn you Hobot.... DAMN YOU.
Now Zeus. There's a dinosaur name. It captures the power, the majesty, the beard, the incest. Everything people think of when they hear "allosaurus."
-
Lame things like HAL I bet!
Edit: Damn you Hobot.... DAMN YOU.
For the record, I was being serious. "2001" is my favourite movie.
(http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/6403/ipodcopy6yf.jpg)
Yes, I know, it's been done, but most of the ones I've seen have sucked.
-
Now Zeus. There's a dinosaur name. It captures the power, the majesty, the beard, the incest. Everything people think of when they hear "allosaurus."
Not to mention "Nathan Scott Phillips", which evokes majesty and presience!
(It's also alluring, dapper, charming, rakish, jovial, &c)
-
For the record....
What do I do for the CD then?
Anyway, I was not questioning your taste, just that you got the jump on my joke by about a minute. I was trying to remember the other bit E.R.I.N. I thought was mentioned but then I was unsure of myself.
Damn TV, you've ruined my ability to do... something...
-
What do I do for the CD then?
Anyway, I was not questioning your taste, just that you got the jump on my joke by about a minute. I was trying to remember the other bit E.R.I.N. I thought was mentioned but then I was unsure of myself.
Damn TV, you've ruined my ability to do... something...
The "For the record..." comment was mostly intended for CortJstr, so that he did not think I was being sarcastic. I meant every word of it.
NOW WE UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER.
-
For the record, I was being serious. "2001" is my favourite movie.
(http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/6403/ipodcopy6yf.jpg)
Yes, I know, it's been done, but most of the ones I've seen have sucked.
Hobot, having you here really softens the blow of Andalucia leaving us.
Also, you've got 187 post, Wow!!!
~Paul
-
What do I do for the CD then?
Anyway, I was not questioning your taste, just that you got the jump on my joke by about a minute. I was trying to remember the other bit E.R.I.N. I thought was mentioned but then I was unsure of myself.
Damn TV, you've ruined my ability to do... something...
Surely you meant E.V.A. although my hard drive is not actually an Electronic Video Agent nor is it a Jean Jacques Perrey song.
And I don't know about anybody else, but when I hear "Nathan Scott Phillips" I don't think of any of the words you listed, I think of Meatwad.
And don't worry Hobot, I totally get you. Also: "alot"
-
And I don't know about anybody else, but when I hear "Nathan Scott Phillips" I don't think of any of the words you listed, I think of Meatwad.
E.V.A.! Damn my sudafed-dead brain! I couldn't unclog the answer from the gunk vis a vis certain information ergo sum sic gloria. (I didn't know gloria was sick!)
(IN RE: ALL ELSE: the garlic plants named Nathan Scott Phillips. In homage to that meatman)
-
Real Meatmen (http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll).
-
And don't worry Hobot, I totally get you. Also: "alot"
This is the trifling of which we spoke!