The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: pmcd9 on March 15, 2006, 04:55:57 pm

Title: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
Post by: pmcd9 on March 15, 2006, 04:55:57 pm
You know the drill, chicks line up on one side for make outs and the dudes line up on the other side for high fives.

Have a great one, it's your day.

~Paul
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
Post by: misterqueue on March 15, 2006, 04:58:45 pm
*blush*  Thank you Sir Paul.

Today is a day for basically eating nachos at every meal.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
Post by: pmcd9 on March 15, 2006, 05:09:03 pm
*blush*  Thank you Sir Paul.

Today is a day for basically eating nachos at every meal.

Oh man, how poignant, that's my new expression.  Everytime I see someone that looks like they were raised in a trailer park i'll comment "i'll bet they eat nachos at every meal."  I've done it three times in since i've been in Utah and each time my friend just says "be nice."  Oh wait, last time she said "i'll bet you say that about me."  Of course to that I had to respond "well you did tell me that White Chicks was your favorite movie so if the shoe fits..."  Ha ha, oh man...

~Paul
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on March 15, 2006, 05:17:09 pm
The hell you have a happy birthday.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
Post by: Hobot on March 15, 2006, 05:18:31 pm
Happy Birthday, Q!  Your sick fuckitude has enriched the lives of us all.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
Post by: Drygioni on March 15, 2006, 05:26:49 pm
Not that I really know you or anything, but Happy Birthday! I hope you got all the toys you wanted.

28?! Man, you could be my dad, if having babies at 13 is okay where you are from. (I'm pretty sure that's legal in Japan)
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
Post by: CortJstr on March 15, 2006, 05:53:19 pm
I'm betting you get carded, even on your birthday. Try not to hog all the hookers and blow.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
Post by: AugustWest on March 15, 2006, 06:10:37 pm
Felicitations!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
Post by: side_show on March 15, 2006, 06:14:35 pm
Mr. Q, you are so far away from Mr. T, yet equally enjoyable.

All the best you sick fuck - may your cum dry in a crust that never washes out.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
Post by: wombat on March 15, 2006, 07:11:09 pm
Now, now, Paul, don't make assumptions.  What if the dudes want to be in the line for the make outs?
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
Post by: pmcd9 on March 15, 2006, 07:19:42 pm
Now, now, Paul, don't make assumptions.  What if the dudes want to be in the line for the make outs?

Only on your birthday Wombat.

~Paul
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
Post by: misterqueue on March 15, 2006, 07:49:51 pm
The hell you have a happy birthday.

Thank you Messire DelVaca, the hell I will!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
Post by: misterqueue on March 15, 2006, 07:50:26 pm
Happy Birthday, Q!  Your sick fuckitude has enriched the lives of us all.

Ask not who my Sick Fuckitude rings for my dearest Hobot, it rings for thee!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
Post by: misterqueue on March 15, 2006, 07:52:18 pm
Not that I really know you or anything, but Happy Birthday! I hope you got all the toys you wanted.

28?! Man, you could be my dad, if having babies at 13 is okay where you are from. (I'm pretty sure that's legal in Japan)

Just 2 years ago I used this same line to make someone else feel old.  Have I gone from youthful vigor to old that quickly?  Shit.


Ah well.. thank you Strangely Monikered British man, I hope you fuck*ng choke on it for calling me old.  (Teasing ;) )
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
Post by: misterqueue on March 15, 2006, 07:53:37 pm
I'm betting you get carded, even on your birthday. Try not to hog all the hookers and blow.

I just got back from lunch with friends.  (Day off. .lots of random people to see.)  I did indeed get carded.  Damn my babyface.. actually it works both ways really.

What I try to do is use the hookers and blow at the same time.  I won't go into details but asscracks hold a nice fat line is all I'm saying.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
Post by: misterqueue on March 15, 2006, 07:54:15 pm
Felicitations!

Ominous (http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2004/11/24)!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
Post by: misterqueue on March 15, 2006, 07:55:14 pm
Mr. Q, you are so far away from Mr. T, yet equally enjoyable.

All the best you sick fuck - may your cum dry in a crust that never washes out.

Are you saying you want my gym socks standing on their own?  I suspect it would make the puppetry easier.


Anyway thank you, and I'm glad I am enjoyable to you even though I don't necessarily, openly pity fools.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
Post by: misterqueue on March 15, 2006, 07:55:58 pm
Now, now, Paul, don't make assumptions.  What if the dudes want to be in the line for the make outs?


*glares*  Don't be jealous, it's not becoming.

Instead I'm imagining you wrote something very nice about how you were building a statue in my honor... and then blowing it the hell up.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
Post by: jough on March 15, 2006, 08:40:29 pm
WAY TO SPEND YOUR BIRTHDAY CONSTANTLY REFRESHING THE BOARD, PITIABLE FUCK

I hope you wash those nachos down with a big ol' goblet of dignity.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
Post by: jough on March 15, 2006, 08:40:50 pm
Oh, also, Happy Birthday. 
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
Post by: wombat on March 15, 2006, 09:15:30 pm

Instead I'm imagining you wrote something very nice about how you were building a statue in my honor... and then blowing it the hell up.

OK, here you go. (http://www.dearauntnettie.com/gallery/museum-nude4.htm)
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
Post by: V-Adore on March 15, 2006, 09:38:15 pm
Belatedly, because gosh if the ol' "RL" isn't eating me lately:

Happy birthday, Q. May you not be stabbed to death in the Senate today.

you sick fuck
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
Post by: Roger on March 15, 2006, 09:46:55 pm
Happy Birthday Seņor Que.

Here's hoping you have some long lasting diversions on the road to the grave today.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
Post by: pmcd9 on March 15, 2006, 09:48:48 pm
Belatedly, because gosh if the ol' "RL" isn't eating me lately:

Who is RL?

~Paul
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
Post by: V-Adore on March 15, 2006, 09:57:46 pm
Who is RL?

~Paul

Real Life. He's a fickle master.

(And by "he," I think I mean "my Japanese professor." Seriously, who the fuck has a quiz and an essay due two days before the midterm? WTF?)

... er, anyway, happy birthday to Q. Again.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
Post by: Doc on March 15, 2006, 11:03:57 pm
Mr. Q even your responses to birthday wishes fill me with joy, enjoy this merriest of days sir.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
Post by: misterqueue on March 15, 2006, 11:43:35 pm
WAY TO SPEND YOUR BIRTHDAY CONSTANTLY REFRESHING THE BOARD, PITIABLE FUCK

I hope you wash those nachos down with a big ol' goblet of dignity.

That was my BIRTHDAY asshole!

(Actually I've been out most of the day, but I think if people wish me a happy birthday they each deserve their own special reply.  Even you.)
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
Post by: misterqueue on March 15, 2006, 11:45:18 pm
Belatedly, because gosh if the ol' "RL" isn't eating me lately:

Happy birthday, Q. May you not be stabbed to death in the Senate today.

you sick fuck

Hoboticus threatened to take me down in order to reap the Senate; until I reminded her that Milesceles was next in line.  Which is really a shame because "Et Tu Hoboticus?" sounds pretty swank.

er.. I mean.. thank you.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
Post by: pmcd9 on March 15, 2006, 11:46:48 pm
It's TDA's birthday today also, just noticed.  Sorry to overlook you TDA, but i'm sure you know you'll always stand in Mr. Q's shadow.  It'll be your curse.  Your curse and your shame.  Happy Birthday TDA...

How I came to know it's Mr. Q's birthday.  I sometimes check out the 'Users Online' stats.  Whenever I do, there is almost always someone checking out Mr. Q's profile.  So I went there myself to see what all the fuss was about.  That's when I saw the birthday cake.

~Paul
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
Post by: misterqueue on March 15, 2006, 11:47:41 pm
Happy Birthday Seņor Que.

Here's hoping you have some long lasting diversions on the road to the grave today.

Today I was diverted by two roads.  I took the one paved with nubile young lasses covered in honey and that made all the difference.  (Plus it made me lose like 20 pounds, which is not a lot when you don't eat anything but nubile lasses for 4 days)

I have no idea what I'm talking about anymore.  Thank you for this.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
Post by: misterqueue on March 15, 2006, 11:49:26 pm
Mr. Q even your responses to birthday wishes fill me with joy, enjoy this merriest of days sir.

Thank you Hippocratic Oath Man. I can only hope to keep amusing you until your birthday when I plan to commit the first Internet harakiri in your honor.  As I am spilling my own entrails I will write on the wall in blood, "I DID IT FOR YOU DOC! I DID IT FOR YO-"  It will not be finished because I will have passed out by that point.  Also my hand writing is terrible so it will probably read something like "HOLY FRIJOLES AM I TIRED".  But you know, it is the thought that counts.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
Post by: misterqueue on March 15, 2006, 11:50:48 pm

How I came to know it's Mr. Q's birthday.  I sometimes check out the 'Users Online' stats.  Whenever I do, there is almost always someone checking out Mr. Q's profile.  So I went there myself to see what all the fuss was about.  That's when I saw the birthday cake.

~Paul

Yes, also happy birthday TDA.  I am sorry to take all the glory.


Paul brings up something here.  I have to confess that when I'm on I watch that who's online link like a madman.  I don't know why, it is my curse.  I am FRIGHTENED by the number of people who randomly look at my profile.  It's not like I change it to something interesting every day.  Seriously.  The hell is up with that?
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
Post by: Hobot on March 16, 2006, 12:56:41 am
Hoboticus threatened to take me down in order to reap the Senate; until I reminded her that Milesceles was next in line.  Which is really a shame because "Et Tu Hoboticus?" sounds pretty swank.

er.. I mean.. thank you.

You're next, Milesceles.


*Hums & cleans knife blade*
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
Post by: miles on March 16, 2006, 01:57:09 am
I feel like that there is an inside joke that somehow involves me, of which I'm not aware.

Anyway, happy birthday, you sick fuck.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
Post by: theinevitable on March 16, 2006, 02:32:45 am
wait wait wait
that means "little Hobot". also, it means hobot is a dude.

Happy birthday!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
Post by: misterqueue on March 16, 2006, 03:19:29 am
I feel like that there is an inside joke that somehow involves me, of which I'm not aware.

Anyway, happy birthday, you sick fuck.

Thank you miles.

For referrence see Caesar, GMr. Wonderfuls Julius (further see Brutus and Ides of March)
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
Post by: misterqueue on March 16, 2006, 03:20:38 am
wait wait wait
that means "little Hobot". also, it means hobot is a dude.

Happy birthday!

If it makes you feel better to imagine Hobot as a little boy then more power to you.


...and people say *I* am the Sick Fuck?


Thank you.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
Post by: Nabubrush on March 16, 2006, 03:34:29 am
Happy Birthday plus I think your medication is dosed wrong.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
Post by: littlefox on March 16, 2006, 03:35:24 am
...and people say *I* am the Sick Fuck?

Aw, who still says that??

Q, you're my Favorite! Happy birthday!!!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
Post by: misterqueue on March 16, 2006, 03:46:03 am
Happy Birthday plus I think your medication is dosed wrong.

That was medication?  I thought it was cand- snakeoilbuttercupshoedropsinnafroooozee e

al;as;lha;e;heah;;


*snoring sounds*
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
Post by: misterqueue on March 16, 2006, 03:47:06 am
Aw, who still says that??

Q, you're my Favorite! Happy birthday!!!

Everyone says it, because it is true.  And if I have to be someone's favorite I'm glad I'm yours, thank you.

Now favorite what is the question?  Probably not favorite Eastern Bloc Country, because I don't think I've ever been one of those.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
Post by: miles on March 16, 2006, 04:03:22 am
Yeah, yeah, I know, beware the Ides of March, because you'll die, blah blah.

But am I really next?

Edit:  Dude, you beat my ninja edit.  You really do spend a lot of time here.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
Post by: misterqueue on March 16, 2006, 04:03:53 am
Yeah, yeah, I know, beware the Ides of March, because you'll die.

MAYBE IF I SUICIDED?!

Edit to respond to miles so I don't have to post YET AGAIN in this thread: Yes you're next.  IRC man.. WE TALKED ABOUT THIS.

Anyway, it only looks like I spend a lot of time here.  I'm actually a bot.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
Post by: V-Adore on March 16, 2006, 04:05:37 am
MAYBE IF I SUICIDED?!

Have you been Mr. Tears all along, Mr. Queue?

Outraged, I am! Terrible outrage!

... so, how's Woman-Man doing these days?
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
Post by: misterqueue on March 16, 2006, 04:08:02 am
Have you been Mr. Tears all along, Mr. Queue?

Outraged, I am! Terrible outrage!

... so, how's Woman-Man doing these days?

S/He is just fine.  We've been in hell jamming with Robert Johnson.  He taught us ocular shenanigans and.. oh man.. am I referencing now or bordering on fanfic?
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
Post by: Doc on March 16, 2006, 01:59:05 pm
I think inserting yourself into the universe is actually Mary-Sueing.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
Post by: Doc on March 16, 2006, 02:06:16 pm
Oh and I wanted to thankyou deeply for your brithday promise Q-Dawg but it didn't feel right until I was able to reciprocate, unfortunately my suicide has prevented me from using a camera so I got one of my living (mourning) relatives to search online till they found something that looked like my final moments:

Happy birthday you sick fuck*ng guy! (http://www.somethingpositive.net/arch/emokitty.jpg)
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
Post by: misterqueue on March 16, 2006, 03:36:55 pm
Oh and I wanted to thankyou deeply for your brithday promise Q-Dawg but it didn't feel right until I was able to reciprocate, unfortunately my suicide has prevented me from using a camera so I got one of my living (mourning) relatives to search online till they found something that looked like my final moments:

Happy birthday you sick fuck*ng guy! (http://www.somethingpositive.net/arch/emokitty.jpg)

Ha!  Now if that isn't the end to this fine birthday thread I don't know what is.  Let us lock this and never speak of it again.  (Unless I'm here still in another year)