The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: revdj on March 16, 2006, 11:41:17 pm

Title: Hey! It Changed!
Post by: revdj on March 16, 2006, 11:41:17 pm
Remember the strip "The saddest thing"?
About the retarded man telling the egg it will still be a chicken someday?

It has been changed! http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=06022003

Am I the last to know?
Title: Re: Hey! It Changed!
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on March 16, 2006, 11:44:10 pm
Remember the strip "The saddest thing"?
About the retarded man telling the egg it will still be a chicken someday?

It has been changed! http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=06022003

Am I the last to know?

Learn to search (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=11052001) better.
Title: Re: Hey! It Changed!
Post by: pmcd9 on March 16, 2006, 11:46:03 pm
Yes Rev, there are two saddest thing strips.

~Paul
Title: Re: Hey! It Changed!
Post by: oball on March 16, 2006, 11:46:44 pm
The saddest thing is not looking through the archives hard enough.
Title: Re: Hey! It Changed!
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on March 16, 2006, 11:48:27 pm
This thread may be locked now.

Rock over London
Rock over Chicago
Ford: Quality Is Job #1
Title: Re: Hey! It Changed!
Post by: revdj on March 17, 2006, 12:01:19 am
I have become the saddest thing.
Title: Re: Hey! It Changed!
Post by: Nabubrush on March 17, 2006, 01:28:03 am
I have become the saddest thing.

Maybe you shouldn't be here if you aren't slavish enough in your devotion to the strip to not have already known about this.
Title: Re: Hey! It Changed!
Post by: Mantonio on March 17, 2006, 02:11:32 am
I have become the saddest thing.

You have a sense of humility, Rev. For that you get a tiny can of Dr. Pepper.
Title: Re: Hey! It Changed!
Post by: V-Adore on March 17, 2006, 02:43:26 am
Cheer up, Rev! You can still be a chicken someday!

And we will play in a field when you get better! I promise!
Title: Re: Hey! It Changed!
Post by: CortJstr on March 17, 2006, 02:46:58 am
Cheer up, Rev! You can still be a chicken someday!

And we will play in a field when you get better! I promise!

Would this by any chance be the same field that my parents sent my dog Mr. Poopytime to when I was a child?
Title: Re: Hey! It Changed!
Post by: side_show on March 17, 2006, 04:57:46 am
This thread may be locked now.

Rock over London
Rock over Chicago
Ford: Quality Is Job #1

Bobby, will you marry me?
Title: Re: Hey! It Changed!
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on March 17, 2006, 04:59:48 am
Bobby, will you marry me?

No.
Title: Re: Hey! It Changed!
Post by: miles on March 17, 2006, 05:09:18 am
You can't hold a man like Bobby down by marrying him.  He's got hips to serve.
Title: Re: Hey! It Changed!
Post by: side_show on March 17, 2006, 05:13:04 am
No.

Okay then will you cut the mullet?

Cut the mullet.

Get the rat's nest off your head.
Get that crazy-ass mother off your skull.
Take your ass to the barber shop,
Tell the barber that you're sick of looking like an asshole!
Title: Re: Hey! It Changed!
Post by: acoxcae on March 17, 2006, 09:19:40 am
...and this thread has been Wesley Willis'd.  Seriously, if this thread's not ripe for locking, I don't know what is.