The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Tau on March 20, 2006, 11:44:18 pm
-
Roast Beef beats the everloving shit out of Ray.
what do you guys think will happen?
-
Did you miss today's strip? They're taking on The Tower now.
-
Another early contender for worst first post! 2007 TOUAMBIES are underway!
What time zone you in there, Tau? Poke around a little and see what's up around here. We ride N00bs hard around here. Because we can.
Welcome.
-
Did you miss today's strip? They're taking on The Tower now.
Well Beef is not really cool with that at this point it seems. There's still the chance that he will force Ray to fight so they don't get mutilated by The Jeeps. I see that as pretty unlikely, but not entirely out of the question.
-
his prediction made perfect sense why would you chide him like that
why would you be such a dick
-
Tau's cussing!
-
wasn't there someone named tau before?
man, don't bring out the jeeps on this guy. everyone has done some things in their life.
-
his prediction made perfect sense why would you chide him like that
why would you be such a dick
Why would you start an entirely new thread about something we've been talking about every day for months now, especially with such little content? That's why people are a dick to this guy to answer your question.
You'll notice however that no one told him to go away. Just to learn. People are allowed fuck ups.. just not to BE fuck-ups.
-
Why would you start an entirely new thread about something we've been talking about every day for months now, especially with such little content? That's why people are a dick to this guy to answer your question.
You'll notice however that no one told him to go away. Just to learn. People are allowed fuck ups.. just not to BE fuck-ups.
sorry that is not a very good reason to be a dick to somebody. he kind of brought up a topic that was pretty relevant right now that i haven't seen very many people talk about. i don't know what "content" you expected it was just kind of a basic topic that he wanted other people's thoughts on. i don't like you mister queue i never have. you're a girl-girl
-
On this board you don't get banned, you get decanned.
Noah, don't poke the snake with a stick.
~Paul
-
On this board you don't get banned, you get decanned.
Noah, don't poke the snake with a stick.
~Paul
sorry pmcd9 i guess i went too far huh
i feel stupid for making you mad at me since you're nice to people and you have a beautiful moustache
-
sorry that is not a very good reason to be a dick to somebody. he kind of brought up a topic that was pretty relevant right now that i haven't seen very many people talk about. i don't know what "content" you expected it was just kind of a basic topic that he wanted other people's thoughts on. i don't like you mister queue i never have. you're a girl-girl
I don't know what your feelings on me have to do with anything, and I'm fuck*ng sure I don't know what the hell a "girl-girl" is, but um... have you even been reading the daily achewood threads because this is all they are about.
Seriously. I will pay for the Lasik if that's the problem, just so I never have to read something as pusillanimously wretched as "girl-girl" ever again. Thanks.
-
sorry, i meant girly-girl
you're a girly-girl is what i meant
-
sorry, i meant girly-girl
you're a girly-girl is what i meant
Oh, thanks for the clarification then. I still don't see what this has to do with the conversation at hand, nor why I should give 2 shits and die about what you think of me? What the hell does girly-girl mean anyway? Am I supposed to be offended because you have weird ideas about what it means to be a man?
-
sorry pmcd9 i guess i went too far huh
i feel stupid for making you mad at me since you're nice to people and you have a beautiful moustache
I'm not mad at you Noah, but for future reference, if you want to call Jough a dick say he's God's own Dick. He likes that. Otherwise -42 cans may be the result. Once I wore my headphones while driving and it cost me 30 cans. Harsh.
~Paul
-
This one time, Noah dropped a spoon, and everyone on the board flipped out and docked him 500 cans! And sent him to the cornfield!
Is there any reason this thread needs to stay open?
-
yeah sorry about that :/
hey jough: you are god's own dick and your words are his pee; i gave you a tiny can
pmcd i gave you a can too
-
Is there any reason this thread needs to stay open?
I think Jough wants you to say good things about his dick.
~Paul
-
brump brump bdlbldldbldl brrrrrrrrrrump =P
WAH
-
:D
-
This thread needs to stay open long enough for me to post
MY WANG AND YOUR MOM
OK, V, go ahead.
-
did you give me a can rumpy?
-
Tau is never going to be able to use this thread on his resume now guys. WTG!!!
~Paul
-
proposal:
name the worst [first] post award "The Jeeps"
-
proposal:
name the worst [first] post award "The Jeeps"
That's a good idea, but I think we better see what these jeeps are made of first.
~Paul
-
They're in place to punish the breaking of norms and ways, and they're mean enough to scare Beef. Even if Ray & Beef can take them on, it doesn't mean some first-posting newbie could.
-
I don't know what your feelings on me have to do with anything, and I'm fuck*ng sure I don't know what the hell a "girl-girl" is, but um...
Hey Queue, do you know what a Lady-Lady (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=01042002) is? Because I think he laid the smack down on you.
-
I think it is the moral equivalent of "bitchy little bitch-bitch man"
-
I think it is the moral equivalent of "bitchy little bitch-bitch man"
I think a Lady-Lady is pretty clearly a woman.
-
Okay, that's enough of this. I call shenanigans.
OCULAR shenanigans.
-
his prediction made perfect sense why would you chide him like that
why would you be such a dick
Um, no.
1) There are already MANY threads about the Great Outdoor Fight. Perhaps his topic has been discussed in many of them already (hint: it has).
2) His thread was a little... late to the party. He's predicting something that had already turned out otherwise when he posted. It would be like me predicting that Al Gore was going to win the 2000 election (oh wait, he did win...).
3) If you think that's being a dick, then people must be pretty danged polite to you (or you're Canadian) because that was a pretty gentle nudge.
4) Noah, I used to not think you were a crap dude, but I was wrong. You're a floating yellow beer turd.
I think Noah has helped me make new board policy, though. You stay in the negative can zone for too long, you're banned. The particular number of cans and the particular length of time will be up to mine or V's discretion.