The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: CortJstr on September 09, 2003, 06:16:23 pm

Title: Opus
Post by: CortJstr on September 09, 2003, 06:16:23 pm
I can't believe that nobody has mentioned the return (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A45450-2003Sep8.html) of Opus . . .
Title: Opus
Post by: Choop on September 09, 2003, 08:33:19 pm
My thoughts when reading:

- How old is that photo? Oh, "undated." Hm.

- WHOOPDEDOO! WE GETTIN' OPUS BACK!!!

- I really like the way they do the advertising.

- They're quoting Harry Knowles? Harry "Jabba" Knowles? from It Ain't Cool News? Jebus, the room is spinning. If there's anyone who deserves ZERO clout, influence, quotations, or respect, it's Harry "Fuckwad" Knowles.

- Seriously. Harry Knowles?
Title: Opus
Post by: CortJstr on September 09, 2003, 10:28:12 pm
Quote from: "Choopernickel"
- I really like the way they do the advertising.

- They're quoting Harry Knowles? Harry "Jabba" Knowles? from It Ain't Cool News? Jebus, the room is spinning. If there's anyone who deserves ZERO clout, influence, quotations, or respect, it's Harry "Fuckwad" Knowles.

- Seriously. Harry Knowles?


What do you mean about the advertising?

And agreed about Knowles. That's like an anti-endorsement at this point.
Title: Opus
Post by: jough on September 09, 2003, 11:24:40 pm
Good news.  Finally, some balls back in the Sunday funnies.
Title: Opus
Post by: beverly on September 09, 2003, 11:41:01 pm
What if he's lost it :?:
Title: Opus
Post by: Choop on September 10, 2003, 02:34:09 am
Some bad news: another Harry Knowles review. I was at a local record/comics/magazine store which I love and support as weekly as I can, and there above the listening station was an ad for a comic book called The Last Man -- with a Harry Knowles "****" review.

What the fuck is this world coming to?
Title: Opus
Post by: AugustWest on September 10, 2003, 04:24:03 am
Harry Knowles and Matt Drudge are proof that with sufficient effort anyone can be an internet celebrity.