The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: pmcd9 on March 24, 2006, 04:20:19 pm

Title: sOOp-er Birthday wishes
Post by: pmcd9 on March 24, 2006, 04:20:19 pm
sOOp has 35 candles on his cake today.  I don't know if someone with less than a dozen posts warrants a happy birthday thread, but I wanted to say sOOp-er.

sOOp may not have posted often, but they were always gems... such as:

Quote from: sOOp
March 2, 2006
"I guess so."

February 24, 2006
"That ruined it for me. I thought those songs were terrible and souless."

February 25, 2006
"Its my fault. Sorry.

February 16, 2006
"I've been reading for a while now. This new story arc made me finally want to register and post."

Oh man, those really take me back.  Good times.

Sorry sOOp I didn't mean to turn your Happy Birthday thread into a roast.

Happy Birthday Man...

~Paul

Title: Re: sOOp-er Birthday wishes
Post by: Drygioni on March 24, 2006, 04:30:08 pm
Many happy birthday wishes to you. Have a 'sOOp-er' day! Heh heh.

Regale us with one of your delightful speeches.
Title: Re: sOOp-er Birthday wishes
Post by: jough on March 24, 2006, 05:37:43 pm
I think sOOp may have been the one to have inspired a new thread in the mods-only forum about the possibilities of hazing n00bs, so to that end he will always have a generic and vague place in my heart.
Title: Re: sOOp-er Birthday wishes
Post by: misterqueue on March 24, 2006, 05:45:54 pm
Happy Birthday sOOp.  I will forever pronounce your monikier by screaming out the O's.
Title: Re: sOOp-er Birthday wishes
Post by: side_show on March 24, 2006, 06:27:57 pm
As you have had little-to no effect on my enjoyment of this board, I offer you little-to no good wishes, with the hope that you understand I mean you little-to no ill will.

All of this could change in an instant if you posted something terrifying, wonderful or horrendous, but at this point there seems little-to no chance of that.
Title: Re: sOOp-er Birthday wishes
Post by: V-Adore on March 24, 2006, 07:10:03 pm
Happy birthday to somebody I don't know who has a delightful board handle! May all your days be sOOp-er.
Title: Re: sOOp-er Birthday wishes
Post by: Nabubrush on March 24, 2006, 08:26:32 pm
Yeah, well, how about if I have a drink in your honor/memory? It's not like I'm going to have a drink I didn't already plan on, but I'll think vaguely of you when I have it. Or not.
Title: Re: sOOp-er Birthday wishes
Post by: Drygioni on March 25, 2006, 12:36:05 am
#####_roll_call and StopAreClosed have just had their birthdays in my time zone, so happy birthday to them also. May your Birthday be rejuvenating and fun.

Such a large member size that people are even getting birthdays.. on the same day! Crazy.
Title: Re: sOOp-er Birthday wishes
Post by: Nabubrush on March 25, 2006, 04:12:48 am

Such a large member size that people are even getting birthdays.. on the same day! Crazy.
Isn't there some kind of deal where if you get 50 people in a room, the odds are like 90% that two of them will share a birthday?
Title: Re: sOOp-er Birthday wishes
Post by: Hobot on March 25, 2006, 07:31:46 am
Such a large member size


Nah, too easy.