The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: pmcd9 on March 25, 2006, 04:31:25 pm

Title: SAC, RRC Birthday Wishes
Post by: pmcd9 on March 25, 2006, 04:31:25 pm
Stop are Closed and ***** Roll Call please report to the hospitality booth.  We've arranged for severe birthday paddlings followed by light entertainment consisting of fine callipygian ladies squishing your birthday cakes with their posterior.

Have a great birthday.

~Paul
Title: Re: SAC, RRC Birthday Wishes
Post by: jough on March 25, 2006, 10:25:05 pm
Happy Birthday to those born in March.

Great.  Now I'm done until April.
Title: Re: SAC, RRC Birthday Wishes
Post by: pmcd9 on March 26, 2006, 05:10:06 pm
Yeah maybe we shouldn't have birthday threads for members who don't check in often enough to even realize they have a birthday thread.  What's up with these people with their lives apart from Achewood and TOUAMB?

~Paul
Title: Re: SAC, RRC Birthday Wishes
Post by: V-Adore on March 26, 2006, 11:58:06 pm
I think there's something desperately wrong with that, although I'll make exceptions on birthdays.