The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: Fooker on March 26, 2006, 06:02:40 pm

Title: Any photoshoppers?
Post by: Fooker on March 26, 2006, 06:02:40 pm
This is me at 14. I realized it looks somewhat like the poltergeist from three men and a baby.

I suck at photoshop, though. Can anyone make me look like something from a Ring movie? I promise it will be very well used..
Title: Re: Any photoshoppers?
Post by: jough on March 26, 2006, 06:39:06 pm
When you say "this" to what are you referring?  Maybe you forgot to post an image?
Title: Re: Any photoshoppers?
Post by: Fooker on March 26, 2006, 07:03:45 pm
.......yes, it's one of those days. Never mind, I made http://findpicard.ytmnd.com instead.

Click it with your speakers turned way, way up, click back and then forward again once it's all loaded, and then look very closely. Maybe you'll spot Picard!
Title: Re: Any photoshoppers?
Post by: jough on March 26, 2006, 07:30:48 pm
Gee.
Title: Re: Any photoshoppers?
Post by: Fooker on March 26, 2006, 07:42:09 pm
Gee whillickers!
Title: Re: Any photoshoppers?
Post by: robot_god on March 26, 2006, 09:31:04 pm
We got a live one, boys.

Bag 'er and tag 'er.
Title: Re: Any photoshoppers?
Post by: theinevitable on March 26, 2006, 10:15:50 pm
man, I don't even want to look.
I hate this thing. I hate it. You will make me scared. I am now, because of the internet, afraid of any situation that asks me to look for something. when they have "find the mistake!" or "find the differences!" things in the newspaper, I quickly turn the page.
Title: Re: Any photoshoppers?
Post by: Fooker on March 27, 2006, 01:24:19 am
LOOK ANYWAY.
Title: Re: Any photoshoppers?
Post by: theinevitable on March 27, 2006, 02:43:02 am
OH god, the poltergeist from three men and a baby?
that makes me even more horrified. I read about that online in like 6th grade, and then found a picture of it online.

it terrified me. horrendously. it would randomly flash into my mind for like a week.

this truly fits the latin, Horreo Horrere, to Bristle. Hairs standing up on the back of your neck, you know...

I still refuse to look. I looked at it for like 30 seconds, was about to lose my nerve, and then I realized that I had to press refresh.

I think the fact that you have to press refresh will tip any victims off. you don't have to press refresh to look at a normal picture.
Title: Re: Any photoshoppers?
Post by: Fooker on March 27, 2006, 04:10:39 am
it syncs the audio and graphics... and ytmnders are used to refreshing to sync animations. they just expect a cute little thing to happen, maybe I should make the image that holds be two images going back and forth until BAM

ps just watch it with the audio off and it'll be ok.
Title: Re: Any photoshoppers?
Post by: jough on March 27, 2006, 05:16:44 am
Yeah, I don't allow my browser to play audio, so no worries here.

The answer is: LAME
Title: Re: Any photoshoppers?
Post by: Fooker on March 27, 2006, 05:37:14 am
dead birds was still awesome.
Title: Re: Any photoshoppers?
Post by: pmcd9 on March 27, 2006, 05:42:06 am
Fooker you should e-mail that link to the friends in your address book that think they are going to get paid by forwarding an e-mail from Microsoft.  They might appreciate it more than we do.

~Paul
Title: Re: Any photoshoppers?
Post by: Ben-San on March 27, 2006, 06:16:28 am
So I didn't actually click on the link. Did this dude make one of those screamers that people thought were cool and hilarious back when Flash first reared its head on the Internet at large?
Title: Re: Any photoshoppers?
Post by: jough on March 27, 2006, 06:58:08 am
Uh-huh.
Title: Re: Any photoshoppers?
Post by: Fooker on March 27, 2006, 07:37:47 am
Yeah, but I cleverly changed it into ironic postmodern internet humor by mixing "You're the man NOW, dog" into the scream.

Title: Re: Any photoshoppers?
Post by: Lister on March 27, 2006, 10:11:02 am
I see what you did there.
Title: Re: Any photoshoppers?
Post by: CortJstr on March 27, 2006, 01:57:48 pm
Every single time I go to ytmnd (usually because of Lore) it tells me I don't have the Quicktime plugin which confuses the hell out of me because I know that I do.