The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: revdj on September 09, 2003, 06:49:07 pm

Title: It was actually Goldgiraffe #1A Loomis Pines Trailer Court Sani-Hookup 12 (09-09-03
Post by: revdj on September 09, 2003, 06:49:07 pm
I hope Roast Beef never smiles like that again.


-Mau Salisbury

Strip (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=09092003).
Title: 09 Sept 2003 strip
Post by: andalucia on September 09, 2003, 08:18:53 pm
I thought it was rather charming.
Title: 09 Sept 2003 strip
Post by: AlohaDawg on September 09, 2003, 09:25:53 pm
I was surprised he could do it at all. And since he was smiling because of the satisfaction he got from telling his boys a lie....well, that opens all kinds of possibilities for future bad behavior. That behavior combined with the clothes from Ray Eye for the Beef Guy could be really interesting....
Title: 09 Sept 2003 strip
Post by: bluebird_of_unhappiness on September 09, 2003, 09:39:30 pm
Mine would be Simba Millichamp.  Very erotic.