The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: side_show on September 09, 2003, 06:50:12 pm

Title: Smiling Beef (Porno Name Thread)
Post by: side_show on September 09, 2003, 06:50:12 pm
Aww - Roast Beef's smiling!!  According to the alt text, he's a liar - it's kinda' sad that he has to lie to impress the others and make himself happy.  Also Mr. Bear is obviously disappointed that Roast Beef has one up-ed him!

Okay all - what's you're porno name?

I'm Woody St. Charles

Strip (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=09092003).
Title: Smiling Beef (Porno Name Thread)
Post by: jay-ell on September 09, 2003, 06:51:00 pm
Buffy Cass.  

Buffy Cass!

Hilarious.
Title: Smiling Beef (Porno Name Thread)
Post by: side_show on September 09, 2003, 07:08:48 pm
Quote from: "Asherdan"


Oh, by the way, I'm now also to be known as Pepper Santa Catalina.


That sounds like a Christmas salad dressing
Title: Smiling Beef (Porno Name Thread)
Post by: slink on September 09, 2003, 07:39:44 pm
Am I alone in really wanting to know what Mr Bear's porn name is? Hope that one can be cleared up tomorrow!
The dumbwaiter is turning into the new roadtrip, and giving people what they wanted - less Ray *mutter mutter scorn scorn*.

Oh, mine is erm, Moffy Boreland I think.
I thought I remembered having a good oe but I never have. Only actual street I lived on could make my name something like - Toby Wingrove.
All depending which of my two first pets I would actually count as mine.
Maybe I could use Cottontail Hutton.
Everyone elses so far sound pornoriffic indeed.
No, I'm not going into porn.
Title: Smiling Beef (Porno Name Thread)
Post by: AugustWest on September 09, 2003, 07:56:34 pm
Truly a touching strip.  Amazing how Onstad can mix the banal (or perhaps even vulgar) pornstar name game with the poignant (Beef's grin of triumph as he impresses his friends with his truly awesome nom de porn.  Or maybe I'm overthinking.

Your pal,

Sam Coldstream
Title: Smiling Beef (Porno Name Thread)
Post by: wombat on September 09, 2003, 08:17:05 pm
Misty Mayflower.

That is so embarrassing I may have to go away and never post here again.
Title: Smiling Beef (Porno Name Thread)
Post by: jay-ell on September 09, 2003, 08:18:50 pm
Quote from: "wombat"
Misty Mayflower.

That is so embarrassing I may have to go away and never post here again.


That is the best one I've heard.  And my brother-in-law is Penny Larkwood, so that's saying something.
Title: Smiling Beef (Porno Name Thread)
Post by: Choop on September 09, 2003, 08:27:29 pm
Ollie Reynolds.

Sounds like some kind of used car dealer.

And in the alt text, I like to think that's Onstad revealing a little piece of himself. I just can't accept Beef getting that much satisfaction out of pulling one lie - it's not like he has nothing to be pious about; he's already seen heaven, and he knows who's there waiting for him. He ain't gonna sin, especially not without Ray leading him into temptation.
Title: Smiling Beef (Porno Name Thread)
Post by: andalucia on September 09, 2003, 08:30:29 pm
Ah, curse my having grown up out in the middle of nowhere on County Road 28 or something like that.....  now I shall never make it in the porno industry-- the school guidance councellor shall be ever so disappointed.
Title: Smiling Beef (Porno Name Thread)
Post by: revdj on September 09, 2003, 08:32:44 pm
Aww, I started a thread about todays strip and then someone started another, more popular one.  I have to start using an anti-perspirant.  :(


- Mau Salisbury
Title: Smiling Beef (Porno Name Thread)
Post by: misterhaan on September 09, 2003, 08:34:01 pm
duncan ashton

well, that's the first street name i can remember at least, so it'll have to do.  i actually lived in married student housing at my dad's university for a short time and then some apartment that i also don't remember before that.
Title: Smiling Beef (Porno Name Thread)
Post by: AugustWest on September 09, 2003, 08:39:49 pm
If we use current pets and street names I could be one of the following:

Ginger Christianburg
Skipper Christianburg
Sadie Christianburg
Gus Christianburg

Ginger sounds a little too wholesome for pron.  Skipper would work for gay pron.  Sadie would be OK for BDSM movies.  Gus Christianburg is just weird.
Title: Smiling Beef (Porno Name Thread)
Post by: Thak on September 09, 2003, 08:52:03 pm
That smile is so perfect with his expression in the previous panels.

Anyways, Louis Jameson. Too bad I didn't have a pet cat named Jenna, or something. I could've been sortof as proud as Roastbeef.
Title: Smiling Beef (Porno Name Thread)
Post by: AlohaDawg on September 09, 2003, 09:24:30 pm
I guess mine would be

Pepper Revere.

Sounds kind of energetic and patriotic.
Title: wow, how boring
Post by: Noah on September 09, 2003, 09:54:33 pm
.......Clifford East 23rd.  Am I the ONLY person here who lives/lived on NUMBERED street!? Maybe the number is the length of my c*ck.
Title: Smiling Beef (Porno Name Thread)
Post by: AlohaDawg on September 09, 2003, 10:03:29 pm
No, Fool, you are hereby pornified as

Clifford East the 23rd. Give your self some honorary title -

The Duke of Dick
The Baron of Bangin'

Whatever puts you in your happy place.
Title: Smiling Beef (Porno Name Thread)
Post by: CortJstr on September 09, 2003, 10:53:08 pm
Quote from: "slink"
Am I alone in really wanting to know what Mr Bear's porn name is? Hope that one can be cleared up tomorrow!


It's cleared up today, his is Dickie Roxx.

Mine is Lucky Ross. That's just bad.
Title: Smiling Beef (Porno Name Thread)
Post by: jough on September 09, 2003, 11:04:58 pm
Mine is the lamest porn name ever:

Herman Haller.

Currently, though, I could be Buster Windsor.  That kinda works.
Title: Smiling Beef (Porno Name Thread)
Post by: wombat on September 09, 2003, 11:08:10 pm
My husband's is Midnight Beverly.
Title: Smiling Beef (Porno Name Thread)
Post by: slink on September 09, 2003, 11:14:57 pm
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "slink"
Am I alone in really wanting to know what Mr Bear's porn name is? Hope that one can be cleared up tomorrow!


It's cleared up today, his is Dickie Roxx.

Mine is Lucky Ross. That's just bad.


Doh, I thought that was Teador. Man I really need sleep!
Title: Smiling Beef (Porno Name Thread)
Post by: V-Adore on September 09, 2003, 11:38:56 pm
Smiling Beef is just exceptionally cute. I want a T-shirt that just has Beef's smiling, beatific face on it.

My porn name is "Diddle Chilkoot," which I think is just trying a little too hard. If you take a more recent pet and address, "Rex Glenwood" is an option, but that just makes me sound like a ladykiller on a bad radio soap opera.
Title: Smiling Beef (Porno Name Thread)
Post by: Paisley on September 10, 2003, 12:48:19 am
My porn name would be either Sheena Minnesota (which sounds like a hustler of a different sort) or Johnny Jump-Up Minnesota (which starts out promising, but doesn't scan well).

For those keeping track, Johnny Jump-Up was a springer mix, and Sheena was a constantly knocked-up German Shepherd bitch (although not by Johnny).
Title: Smiling Beef (Porno Name Thread)
Post by: pmcd9 on September 10, 2003, 04:29:46 am
I am Twiggy Lorino.  If it were today Mack McCleskey.

~Paul
Title: Smiling Beef (Porno Name Thread)
Post by: AugustWest on September 10, 2003, 04:41:23 am
Quote from: "jough"
Mine is the lamest porn name ever:

Herman Haller.

Currently, though, I could be Buster Windsor.  That kinda works.


Buster Windsor would be the king of English porn names!

Herman Haller?  Didn't he write Steppenwolf or something?
Title: Smiling Beef (Porno Name Thread)
Post by: doomglobe on September 10, 2003, 08:26:48 am
My porn name is awesome:
Dexter Knox
Title: Smiling Beef (Porno Name Thread)
Post by: Choop on September 10, 2003, 12:23:37 pm
If I were to make my porno name now, it would be (get this)

 Martin Luther King, Jr.

You see, I'm currently petless, and live on MLK Jr. Dr.

I think that might get me sued by Coretta, Jesse, and Al, collectively or one-by-one.
Title: Smiling Beef (Porno Name Thread)
Post by: side_show on September 10, 2003, 01:14:37 pm
Quote from: "AugustWest"


Herman Haller?  Didn't he write Steppenwolf or something?


That would be Herman Hesse, but you're definitly close.

For those of you who have numbered street names, or lived/live out in the country off a dirt road - come people use their childhood school's name or you can just use your present street name.

Using the school name, my boyfriend would be :  Honey Miami
Title: Smiling Beef (Porno Name Thread)
Post by: arlucasinc on September 10, 2003, 03:01:05 pm
Hmm... Inky Marigold doesn't exactly make the girls swoon, does it?
Title: Smiling Beef (Porno Name Thread)
Post by: V-Adore on September 10, 2003, 05:19:29 pm
Inky Marigold strikes me as an excellent name were you starring in high-concept lesbian and/or European erotica. It exudes "doesn't actually have much sex on camera, but vamps a whole lot and does many symbolic things."
Title: Smiling Beef (Porno Name Thread)
Post by: AlohaDawg on September 10, 2003, 09:12:42 pm
Buster Windsor sounds like a guy who farts a lot. Could make for some fun comedy porn. Or something for a 'special' audience.
Title: Smiling Beef (Porno Name Thread)
Post by: starlight on September 11, 2003, 11:51:43 pm
I couldn't think of my goldgiraffe's name or the first street I lived on as a baby in the condo, but mom alerted me last night:

Jerry Bay Area Blvd.

I said it sounded like a car salesman commercial honestly.  "Come down to see Jerry!  Bay Area Blvd!  We have a variety of cars in a variety of colours!"

Um yessuh.

I currently don't have one pet and live on El Camino Village.  that doesn't make good porn either :D
Title: Smiling Beef (Porno Name Thread)
Post by: CortJstr on September 12, 2003, 12:06:54 am
Quote from: "starlight"
I couldn't think of my goldgiraffe's name or the first street I lived on as a baby in the condo, but mom alerted me last night:

Jerry Bay Area Blvd.


I got connections. There's Jerry Bay Area, Joey Numbers, Vinny Carpacio, Joey Bagadonuts.
Title: Smiling Beef (Porno Name Thread)
Post by: AlohaDawg on September 12, 2003, 12:08:17 am
You could take the name of this thread....

Smiling Beef El Camino sounds like a porno name.

Or maybe some kind of fusion Chino-Mexicano kind of dish.
Title: Smiling Beef (Porno Name Thread)
Post by: CortJstr on September 12, 2003, 12:11:51 am
Going with current info I'd be Lucky Taft. I think that sounds better than Lucky Ross.

And no, I don't name all my pets Lucky, that's the same cat. He's 19.
Title: Smiling Beef (Porno Name Thread)
Post by: AugustWest on September 12, 2003, 01:15:29 am
Lucky Taft?  That sounds like some kind of Ohio Republican Gangster.
Title: Smiling Beef (Porno Name Thread)
Post by: sjlimmer on September 14, 2003, 11:33:58 pm
Using the closest thing I had to a childhood pet (the dogs were more my Dad's than mine), I would be:

Candy California

which is interesting, since I am not a lady.
Title: Smiling Beef (Porno Name Thread)
Post by: Flenker on September 18, 2003, 05:49:08 am
Ok, my porn name is kinda funny, because of the unfortunate name of the street that I grew up on......

Rusty Gayman
Title: Smiling Beef (Porno Name Thread)
Post by: andalucia on September 18, 2003, 11:36:17 am
Quote from: "Flenker"

Rusty Gayman


Frankly, it lacks the subtlety I expect from the pornograpgic industry.