The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Choop on September 10, 2003, 03:03:03 am
-
Not being able to drive a car is like not being able to pee standing up.
Hee!
Other than that, though, it was kind of... meh? Bully to the "bring the strong sack" guy, I'm sure he did indeed need to hear just that. Hope it works out for him.
This feature is turning more and more into a real advice column and less of a humor column. I'm sure I'm not the only one who misses the original rambling diary entries. Am I?
Column (http://www.achewood.com/raysplace.php?date=09092003&allnav=1).
-
I actually don't mind the change; there's both good advice and still a lot of wacky sideline stuff about the lives of the Achewood However-Many.
Also: "sperms."
[Edit: 200 posts. I am now Showbiz! Whoo! Time to go abuse Beef and eat snack meat products!]
-
I'm not convinced that Ray's Place is wholly turning into a real advice column. I agree that it is moving that way, but I won't say that it's gotten less funny.
What struck me about this week's Ray Place is the consistency Onstad has developed with this feature. It is always good. Sometimes it is great. But it's never less than good. That's most admirable.
I meant to comment on the "real advice column" aspect last week. I agree that more and more letters are asking for real-life advice. Ray is more than up to the task! When presented with semi-serious letters, he's done a beautiful job of providing level-headed advice with grace and humor thus far.
-
This feature is turning more and more into a real advice column and less of a humor column. I'm sure I'm not the only one who misses the original rambling diary entries. Am I?
As long as there's some fine writing and good humour in the column, I don't mind it being advice, but I do somewhat miss the rambling diary columns.
But I still enjoy it all. (That is all but the VH obviously).
I really can't type today!
-
I wasn't the one who posted the scottish fold thing, but glad to see 'stad is being kept in the loop.
-
Looks like R@ysmuck135@KazAa.com is going to be next on the RIAA hitlist.
-
I am sad because this was the last Ray's Place column for a while.
Ray is a super-duper cat for helping all of those people with their problems.