The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: FlipConstantine on April 21, 2006, 06:28:08 am
-
Worst...dumps...Ever! (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=04212006)
I would like to see what it looks like for a guy to have scabs on his teeth.
-
http://achewood.com/index.php?date=04212006
I love this. This is so Phillipe and so un-Phillipe. He is brought to the limits of terror by being told a skeleton is in his closet, but when it comes to stepping up and becoming the ruling body of a transfer station full of junkies and huffers and winos and bums, he is all business.
-
Well, he is the sheriff of the dump. He's got to get people organised so they can find his brown couch.
-
Too bad the punchline is a rehashed Simpsons line, cause the rest of the strip is pretty entertaining. Especially since now I have a line to use on bra-less women that sounds so cute and 5-year old otter like that they won't get angry at me!
Also: nice to see that Phillipe has found a use for his Sheriff's badge.
-
I feel like the little stuffed one might be cruising for a beat-down here, but on some level I'm enjoying seeing Philippe get set up to be a victim (like he usually is) and then suddenly turn out to be the aggressor, instead. It seems like something you would observe with real kids.
-
Oh I kinda like the serious Philippe, with his ass-kickin' ways.
That and the old lamp (complete with cord and plug) for a staff-of-power...
-
Y'know how kids are always a little bit behind on some catchphrases? I figure Philipe had heard Beef or Teodore using that phrase around the house a couple of times, and finally incorporated it into his vocabulary. It's cuter and less annoying if you think about it that way.
The only thing scary about YOU is that your teeth have scabs! Classic!
-
No one is responding to poor little Philippe. Do you suppose this is because those people are dead? I mean this is where people are taken to become the trash. Right?
Also that background art is lookin' mighty fine today.
-
Lots of great stuff in the strip today. Notice the elastic tied around the crummy-boobed woman's forearm? Nice touch.
Still, you have to think that the baddest of the baddies are still out for the night or something.
-
Merged. I know it's not my forum but I had to try out this swank feature.
-
The crummy-boobed junkie's left arm is bent at a terrifying angle.
-
This dump is in line for a communist makeover!
-
A Communist Hobo Zombie Army! Let the frenzy begin!
-
Full points for the reversal-of-fortune thing, yeah. While I know Q won't agree with me, I sort of appreciate Philippe yelling at hobos more than I appreciate several strips' worth of Philippe being gang-raped by hobos.
Q: Philippe hater, or just a Philippe rough-trade fan? The world may never know!
-
Q just hates everything and everyone. He has no love in his heart. Even his stalking is bourne out of hate. It's all just anger and hate, and then he suicides.
THE END
-
As Philippe is proving, communism leads to totalitarian government and apathetic citizenry.
~Paul
-
Man ... after all these cliffhanger Fridays and ten-million-panel strips and multiple storylines I feel somewhat let down that we only get six panels and a tangible punchline today. :'(
-
Q just hates everything and everyone. He has no love in his heart. Even his stalking is bourne out of hate. It's all just anger and hate, and then he suicides.
THE END
Q hates me; hates me to HELL.
-
Shhh... he's about to suicide himself.
Watch as the majestic Q unfolds his plumage in a strange mating/death ritual of pure hate. The Q will mount his mate, scream " fuck yooooou, bee'aaaatch!" and upon coitus, be devoured whole by his mate. Nature is cruel.
-
Poor, poor Phillipe. (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v604/Davelestoner/Phillipe.jpg)
Phillipe is growing stronk like man. He is bossing everyone about, complaining about their lack of effort to help him while giving no consideration to anyone elses needs, and insulting a female's breasts. Stronk like man.
-
Worst...dumps...Ever! (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=04212006)
I would like to see what it looks like for a guy to have scabs on his teeth.
I made sure I read the whole thread before responding so's I didn't offend by responding with a response that had already been responded, so I feel fairly confident that I am the first one to post this:
(http://www.showbizireland.com/images/stars/macgowan-gig01.jpg)
This is what it looks like for a guy to have scabs on his teeth.
-
wow.
wow. I love the little shaver.
also: I managed to bring up meconium in a conversation. it was pretty exciting.
-
several strips' worth of Philippe being gang-raped by hobos.
I am pretty sure that is coming next. This is the story arc where phillipe finally kicks the bucket.
-
I'm a big fan of the unspoken war in the formatting of the dates for these posts. Well, spoken now, I suppose. American annotation or European annotation, like oil and water with no mustard intermediary to emulsify their differences.
-
I'm a big fan of the unspoken war in the formatting of the dates for these posts. Well, spoken now, I suppose. American annotation or European annotation, like oil and water with no mustard intermediary to emulsify their differences.
But if we crack an egg on top of them, and whisk them together in a bowl for long enough, we'll get delicious mayonnaise.
-
The scenery reminds me of Tin Tin. So, how about that time Phillipe did not become president. I'm sure he's only a mean sherriff because all he's had to eat in a day is chapstick, but man. This strip makes me not want to be a junkie hobo. On account of the meanness of the stuffed otter.
-
i met a girl who had the distinct appearance of a junkie yesterday.
she was essentially terrifying. her goal seemed to be to get me drunk in her dorm room, so I blew that popsicle stand.
-
Wow.. there's a lot of me-talk in this thread and I wasn't even here.
imagine that.
-
i met a girl who had the distinct appearance of a junkie yesterday.
she was essentially terrifying. her goal seemed to be to get me drunk in her dorm room, so I blew that popsicle stand.
But... how were the boobs?
-
oh my god, I did not even notice.
what if the girl had non-crummy boobs!? I did not consider this factor. I think she did. I think they were pretty nice.
still, the story is long, but if the genders had been reversed, I definitely could have said she was going to rape me. I would not have been right, but that was the vibe I was getting. An after-school special vibe, for sure.
our roughly 10-minute conversation was composed of her trying to get me to drink more, arguing with me to try to get me to drink more, and trying to convince me to go up to her room with her.
so then I just went back to the dorm where I'm staying. As far as I can tell, every single guy in the dorm had a lady-friend come to sleep over. I didn't see any sleeping bags, so I'm not sure how this worked out. I guess co-ed sleepovers are ok, as long as your mom doesn't find out.
I was amazed by the non-awkwardness of it. Girls were just like "yeah, ok Dan, nice to meet you. Goodnight!"
I guess I'm just wierd, though.
-
As far as I can tell, every single guy in the dorm had a lady-friend come to sleep over. I didn't see any sleeping bags, so I'm not sure how this worked out. I guess co-ed sleepovers are ok, as long as your mom doesn't find out.
I was amazed by the non-awkwardness of it. Girls were just like "yeah, ok Dan, nice to meet you. Goodnight!"
I guess I'm just wierd, though.
I swear I read this like 5 times to try to tell if you were being facetious or not. Then again my mom didn't care if I had co-ed sleepovers (no sleeping bags), so I may be the weird one.
-
oh my god, I did not even notice.
what if the girl had non-crummy boobs!? I did not consider this factor. I think she did. I think they were pretty nice.
still, the story is long, but if the genders had been reversed, I definitely could have said she was going to rape me. I would not have been right, but that was the vibe I was getting. An after-school special vibe, for sure.
our roughly 10-minute conversation was composed of her trying to get me to drink more, arguing with me to try to get me to drink more, and trying to convince me to go up to her room with her.
so then I just went back to the dorm where I'm staying. As far as I can tell, every single guy in the dorm had a lady-friend come to sleep over. I didn't see any sleeping bags, so I'm not sure how this worked out. I guess co-ed sleepovers are ok, as long as your mom doesn't find out.
I was amazed by the non-awkwardness of it. Girls were just like "yeah, ok Dan, nice to meet you. Goodnight!"
I guess I'm just wierd, though.
Congratulations on avoiding unexpected, unwanted, and inconvenient fatherhood.
-
Honeycombhideo, an elevator action avatar? You are bringing back bad memories to me. That game. That game!
-
Thank you for reminding me that, when the time is right, I should select a shorter username.
-
swinehund-- I was trying to not be like "everyone in my dorm got their bone on." calling it a "sleepover" just seemed too funny to pass up.
but I was truly amazed by the non-awkwardness. "goodnight! (do not notice that I am not leaving, and that I am instead retiring to the room of this fellow.)"
oh, also, despite all this awkwardness COLLEGE RULES because two hot indian girls took a shower together in our bathroom.
I did not see anything, and there was no hot action going on, but the concept of that happening was pretty exciting.
me and the other PF (potential freshman. or "dude! pre-frosh!" if the person is drunk) just kind of looked at each other with amazed smiles.
there is a local band called Elevator Action. they are pretty rad.
-
unexpected, unwanted, and inconvenient fatherhood
Does the equation change in light of this new information?
oh, also, despite all this awkwardness COLLEGE RULES because two hot indian girls took a shower together in our bathroom.
-
oh, also, despite all this awkwardness COLLEGE RULES because two hot indian girls took a shower together in our bathroom.
Why is it that whenever there are hot indian girls they're always running around doing everything as pairs? Has anybody else noticed this?
-
so then I just went back to the dorm where I'm staying.
Which dorm?
-
Why is it that whenever there are hot indian girls they're always running around doing everything as pairs?
Uh, protection from creepy guys?
-
augustwest-- Dauten.
I think that yes, they do it because of creepy guys.
-
Congratulations on avoiding unexpected, unwanted, and inconvenient fatherhood.
Not to mention syphilis.
-
theinevitable, I think you just had the best college visit experience ever, and you might've missed the significance of it - when I visited Purdue, there were absolutely no girls begging me to come over and drink - it took me a few weeks into freshman year before that happened.
Make the most of it, without losing academic standing or the ability to say, with a straight face, "Why of course I've never had chlamydia! How silly of you to say!"
-
augustwest-- Dauten.
That's a suite building, right? Is one side of it right next to Big Bend Blvd? If so, I lived in that building sophomore year. But it was called J dorm then. I also lived in Beaumont, freshman year. J Dorm was better.
-
And apparently still is.
-
People tend to say that college is all about doing drugs and having sex.
But, in retrospect, when I think upon all the people I knew in college and my own experiences, generally speaking, there were very few people BOTH doing lots of drugs AND getting lots of random sex. Think about it.
Most of the people smoking tons of weed and playing around with acid and mushrooms and e... tended to either have a steady boyfriend/girlfriend that they did their drugs with or didn't really bother having sex at all, being so wrapped up in blowing doobies in the cemetery.
And most of the people having tons of random sex weren't doing many drugs at all... they were only doing the tons of drinking that were required to have sex with a person you do not know and then look yourself in the eye in the morning. Drugs would generally just make that feeling worse, not better.
So really, you sort of had to pick your major, sex OR drugs, and roll with it.
-
Sorry to drag this back on topic but... Actually, shouldn't you wear a bra especially if your boobs are crummy?
-
I wouldn't know, as I am 55378008.
-
so, yesterday at a party, I saw a guy who had the Paul Style Mustache. It was amazing.
it made me so glad. so glad.
also: missing a flight sucks SO MUCH.
SOOO MUCHHH.
littlefallsmets: couldn't you alternate? fuck one day, and get high the next?
wouldn't this be a healthy use of both sexuality and chemistry?