The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Sports & Leisure => Topic started by: misterqueue on April 29, 2006, 05:44:29 pm

Title: Thy Dungeonman 3
Post by: misterqueue on April 29, 2006, 05:44:29 pm
Okay so I was playing this (http://www.homestarrunner.com/dman3.html) and if you buy corn from the vendor he says "Subvert the Dominant Paradigm!" 


Which sounds eagerly like "Become the Ruling Body!"  This is also newer than the GOF so it would not surprise me but I am wondering if this is some sort of ECON law I missed because I'm not a fuck*ng businessman.  (Or a very good capitalist)
Title: Re: Thy Dungeonman 3
Post by: FlipConstantine on April 29, 2006, 05:46:24 pm
I was playing this for a while, but then the slowness of flash interfered with my love of cheesy send ups of old skool adventure games. Suuuuuuck.
Title: Re: Thy Dungeonman 3
Post by: robot_god on April 29, 2006, 11:45:34 pm
In front of the sandwhich shoppe, try to take the pole.
Title: Re: Thy Dungeonman 3
Post by: FlipConstantine on April 30, 2006, 02:41:26 am
yay I won? (http://www.flickr.com/photos/lovesplendor_mania/137215825/)


Well, that was fulfilling.
Title: Re: Thy Dungeonman 3
Post by: littlefallsmets on May 03, 2006, 12:37:38 am
When I win the Megamillions, I'm just gonna shoot those guys a million bucks to write a full-game-sized parody of the NES Dragon Warrior games. I'm also gonna have a ***** butler forged in gold.