The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: misterqueue on May 02, 2006, 12:55:01 pm

Title: OMG NINJA!
Post by: misterqueue on May 02, 2006, 12:55:01 pm
So is that ninja or ninjas womby? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UM_tCdkxcwc&search=algorithm%20march)


:P
Title: Re: OMG NINJA!
Post by: theinevitable on May 02, 2006, 01:14:02 pm
it seems to me that just as we say "alumni" rather than "alumnuses", we should say "ninja" rather than "ninjas".

Of course-- how could you ever see a ninja for long enough to be sure it wasn't more than one? They are fast, and they sneak.
Title: Re: OMG NINJA!
Post by: jough on May 02, 2006, 01:28:03 pm
Isn't it ninji?
Title: Re: OMG NINJA!
Post by: wombat on May 02, 2006, 01:31:11 pm
I refuse to pursue this argument further except to say that I am loving speaking English, and Japanese, but separately.

Did you know that that's from the same show as all those little Rube Goldberg machines in that other video? You should link to those too, wasn't that only in chat?  People need to see that.

Dang, I can't even get the video to play here at work and I'm going to have that song stuck in my head all day anyway.  You fiend.
Title: Re: OMG NINJA!
Post by: Turbo Ninja on May 02, 2006, 02:35:25 pm
Of course-- how could you ever see a ninja for long enough to be sure it wasn't more than one? They are fast, and they sneak.

Now imagine how swift is a TURBO Ninja.

Did I just blow your mind.
Title: Re: OMG NINJA!
Post by: misterqueue on May 02, 2006, 02:39:03 pm
For the record this (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6176491654107670145&q=rube+goldberg&pl=true) is what womby is talking about.
Title: Re: OMG NINJA!
Post by: Hobot on May 02, 2006, 07:11:34 pm
Why did I just waste a minute or so of my precious time to watch that? 

Oh, right, because I don't want to study for finals.  Carry on!
Title: Re: OMG NINJA!
Post by: misterqueue on May 02, 2006, 07:16:59 pm
Dammit, that was grelicious and you know it.

Deep in your beautiful heart you KNOW IT!
Title: Re: OMG NINJA!
Post by: theinevitable on May 02, 2006, 07:51:09 pm
you mean, deep in her delicious, meaty heart.

right, Q? Remember when you were talking about how you wanted to kill her and eat her heart?
Title: Re: OMG NINJA!
Post by: misterqueue on May 02, 2006, 07:52:36 pm
you mean, deep in her delicious, meaty heart.

right, Q? Remember when you were talking about how you wanted to kill her and eat her heart?

Not only did that not happen, but I don't believe I was involving you in this discussion was I?


WAS I? 
Title: Re: OMG NINJA!
Post by: Ben-San on May 04, 2006, 08:02:05 pm
The plural is "ninjot" after the fashion of the Hebrews.
Title: Re: OMG NINJA!
Post by: Jeepers on May 18, 2006, 04:12:06 pm
Why dont we settle this once and for all, and ask a ninja (http://www.askaninja.com/)