The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: mrdna1 on May 03, 2006, 07:46:08 pm

Title: talkin' dirty
Post by: mrdna1 on May 03, 2006, 07:46:08 pm
Has anybody figured out what Teodor is saying (if anything) under the black bars when he's hanging with the dirtiest dudes in town (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=01102002) and taking requests (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=01142002)? I can make out a couple words, but nothing else.
Title: Re: talkin' dirty
Post by: robot_god on May 03, 2006, 10:09:08 pm
You dirty devil, you!
Title: Re: talkin' dirty
Post by: Lt. Geyser Shitdick on May 04, 2006, 12:32:01 am
I believe it's something along the lines of "you are ruining the joke by   highlighting this ."
Title: Re: talkin' dirty
Post by: Mite on May 04, 2006, 12:33:20 am
Tiny cans for you, sir.
Title: Re: talkin' dirty
Post by: KeithHernandez on May 04, 2006, 12:37:12 am
I believe it's something along the lines of "you are ruining the joke by   highlighting this ."

I totally ruined it.  Sorry.

But, Tiny Cans for you as well.
Title: Re: talkin' dirty
Post by: oball on May 04, 2006, 02:12:56 am
I believe it's something along the lines of "you are ruining the joke by   highlighting this ."

Razorback?
Title: Re: talkin' dirty
Post by: jough on May 04, 2006, 03:19:48 am
Well, I guess Lt. Shitdick is a lurker after all.

You just potentially spared yourself from the ETHNIC N00B PURGE, sir.
Title: Re: talkin' dirty
Post by: Lt. Geyser Shitdick on May 04, 2006, 05:01:28 am
Razorback?

Yes, some have called me that.

I'm also Sean Gray from the achewiki.