The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: thedudeabides85 on May 09, 2006, 10:13:43 pm
-
Hey dudes, I think there are some Floyd Heads around here. Anyway, yesterday was the AMEX presale for the Roger Waters shows at MSG and I kinda went a little overboard. I assumed a ton of my friends would want to go but apparently, that was not the case. So now I have 6 tickets, and I probably have no use for most of them. Would anyone be interested in buying any for face value?
The shows are on Tue, September 12 and Wed, September 13. I have 3 in Section 222 for the Tuesday show and 3 in Section 234 for the Wednesday show. The former are 175 each plus ticketbastard fees, and the latter are 89. I really don't feel like selling this crap on ebay for a markup. I just want to not have so many.
-
Wow... that's a pretty raw draw. Still... better than seeing no Dark Side at all.
This idea of seeing Roger Waters perform Dark Side all the way through as the second half of the show is pretty tight indeed.
My brother and I are catching one of his Hollywood Bowl gigs, but we got the "cheap" seats... forty bucks a pop... but the upside is that the contact high will be almost instantaneous in that section. A valuable trade-off and a substantial play-on-words by the Ole' God, considering the name of the venue.