The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: FlipConstantine on May 10, 2006, 04:13:16 am

Title: Rip Slyme
Post by: FlipConstantine on May 10, 2006, 04:13:16 am
Okay, I have discovered the greatest thing to come out of Japan since Osamu Tezuka. 

And it is called "Rip Slyme".

There's a collection of their music videos on YouTube (http://youtube.com/results?search=rip+slyme&search_type=search_videos&search=Search).  I highly reccomend viewing "Joint" and "Funktastic", but they all good.  So, yes, thought this should be brought to someone's attention.  And if anyone likes them/has heard of them already, you should give me some album reccomendations.  I looked on Amazon and they are all pretty much ridiculously priced, but I'm willing to make some sacrifices.
Title: Re: Rip Slyme
Post by: KeithHernandez on May 10, 2006, 07:05:36 am
Dr. Pepper for you, although you would probably hate it in like a day if you bought it.
Title: Re: Rip Slyme
Post by: jough on May 10, 2006, 11:35:46 am
Oh man, I read this thread thinking that Slyme had died.

You scared me there for a second.  DON'T DO THAT!