The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: Drygioni on May 12, 2006, 07:19:38 pm

Title: Happy Birthday Tangle
Post by: Drygioni on May 12, 2006, 07:19:38 pm
Dear Tangle,

Me and you basically joined the board as GOF noobs. For a long time we posted at the same rate with identical amounts of cans until one day, you stopped posting. While others may not remember you, I think you were an awesome dude, and your avatar was delightful.

Happy Birthday, Tangle.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Tangle
Post by: AlohaDawg on May 13, 2006, 12:01:59 am
Dear Tangle,

Happy Birthday. I have no idea who  you are but I think you deserve a happy birthday post that sounds less like a eulogy.

Title: Re: Happy Birthday Tangle
Post by: theinevitable on May 13, 2006, 12:12:08 am
happy birthday.
I don't have a clever joke. Congratulations on having a birthday that is near mine.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Tangle
Post by: V-Adore on May 13, 2006, 02:30:32 am
Happy birthday, Tangle! You were cool. Come back sometime.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Tangle
Post by: AugustWest on May 13, 2006, 09:20:58 pm
Happy Birthday Babydan!

And you too Tangle, whoever you are.