The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: Drygioni on May 15, 2006, 03:27:33 pm

Title: Happy Birthday oball
Post by: Drygioni on May 15, 2006, 03:27:33 pm
A man who can testify that if you fuck the system, the system will fuck you back so hard you lose many, many cans. This has not broken his spirit and he continues to post. What a good sport.

He is 22 today. Happy Birthday oball.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday oball
Post by: theinevitable on May 15, 2006, 09:51:54 pm
poor dude.
*pours out a can for his fallen homie*

the greeks called this a "libation."

or at least, that is the translation of what they called it.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday oball
Post by: oball on May 16, 2006, 01:28:50 am
You noticed!

I'm touched, guys.  If I had an anatomical doll, I could point out exactly where.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday oball
Post by: Doc on May 16, 2006, 10:41:35 am
I think the avatar does it nicely.
Happy birthday all the same.