The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: Hobot on May 18, 2006, 04:31:30 pm

Title: Happy Birthday, FlipConstantine!
Post by: Hobot on May 18, 2006, 04:31:30 pm
No one had started this thread yet; what's up with that?  Flip is pretty swell, as far as I'm concerned, so wish him a happy birthday, damnit!

Happy Birthday, Flip; may you have a truly splendid day.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, FlipConstantine!
Post by: misterqueue on May 18, 2006, 04:47:28 pm
Hi Flip.... I hope it is basically a pretty good day.

If you had a jib, I would still like the cut of it.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, FlipConstantine!
Post by: FlipConstantine on May 18, 2006, 04:51:47 pm
Aww, you guys...
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, FlipConstantine!
Post by: Drygioni on May 18, 2006, 05:00:48 pm
Truly a man I would nominate as 'Best New Guy of 2006'

Happy Birthday, sir.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, FlipConstantine!
Post by: theinevitable on May 18, 2006, 05:42:23 pm
flip-- you are apparently about as new as me, but I have always assumed you were more of an "OG".

Consider this. realize how much that means for you. this means respect.

and a tiny can.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, FlipConstantine!
Post by: FlipConstantine on May 18, 2006, 06:17:17 pm
Judy: I humbly accept.

Inev: I am an OG, but only in the sense that I killed a lot of things and went upside many heads.

Ash: Thanks, I know how hard it is for you.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, FlipConstantine!
Post by: Roger on May 18, 2006, 06:39:49 pm
The happiest of birthdays for you Flip!
Hope you have lots of good people over to play Sega with you today.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, FlipConstantine!
Post by: V-Adore on May 18, 2006, 07:29:08 pm
Happy birthday, Flip!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, FlipConstantine!
Post by: jough on May 18, 2006, 09:42:36 pm
Hey Flip, have 19 tiny cans... plus one to grow on.

You're good people.  I don't care what anyone says on IHateFlipConstantine.com.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, FlipConstantine!
Post by: Doc on May 18, 2006, 11:13:21 pm
Mainly we just talk about how much we hate that damn Flipconstantine.... but enough of that. The 'aww you guys' combined with your avatar means I'm always going to think of you as the masculine but vaguely goofy guy, ala uncle jessy on full house (is that right? am I thinking of the right character).

Anyway I hope you has yourself a good'un, 19 was a pretty rocking year in my experience, remember you've got to do as much stupid shit as possible while the 'teenager' excuse is still valid.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, FlipConstantine!
Post by: AugustWest on May 19, 2006, 12:56:40 am
Happy Birthday, you fuck*ng Noob.

/looking forward to the big Noob initiation rites.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, FlipConstantine!
Post by: oball on May 19, 2006, 01:07:15 am
Happy birthday, Flip.



There seem to have been a lot of birthdays recently.  Perhaps there should be a special birthday forum, with cake, and icecream, and cocaine.

So much cocaine.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, FlipConstantine!
Post by: FlipConstantine on May 19, 2006, 03:10:40 am
Jough: Thanks!  So much dr. pepper. 

Doc:  I actually just failed a drug test today!  I'm squeezing it in.  And I always thought of myself more as "Kimmy".  Not because my feet smell or anything... actually I can't think of a good reason.

AW: Be gentle...

oball: Any excuse is a good excuse.  FOR COCAINE.

Title: Re: Happy Birthday, FlipConstantine!
Post by: AlohaDawg on May 19, 2006, 04:06:21 am
The 'aww you guys' combined with your avatar means I'm always going to think of you as the masculine but vaguely goofy guy, ala uncle jessy on full house (is that right? am I thinking of the right character).

John Stamos was Jessie and Dave Coulier was Joey Gladstone.

And the middle kid (Jodie Sweetin) was addicted to ice. I just saw her on one of those where are they now shows. Still cute, though.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, FlipConstantine!
Post by: swinehund on May 20, 2006, 02:43:35 am
How long until this thread turns to the Olsen twins?

Also happy birthday dude.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, FlipConstantine!
Post by: robot_god on May 20, 2006, 09:10:44 am
Man, that Jodie Sweden sure exicited my ten year old peni. . .  oohp!

Oh yeah, happy Birthday, playa.  Do a line or two of that giraffescale for me, eh?  And then drive really fast, that's always the best.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, FlipConstantine!
Post by: Mite on May 20, 2006, 04:25:06 pm
Happy Birthday, Flip! Congrats on not dying! I'll play Sega with you and Harrison Ford anytime. Can I request young Harrison Ford, as opposed to old, pierced-ear, drunken Harrison Ford?

Steponme Tanner was a meth freak, we all know the fate of the poor Olsen twins, and D.J.'s been born again. Her website is a trip.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, FlipConstantine!
Post by: pmcd9 on May 21, 2006, 01:13:25 am
Flip it.  Flip it good.  Give that girl the constant wood.

~Paul
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, FlipConstantine!
Post by: miles on May 22, 2006, 02:31:24 am
And the middle kid (Jodie Sweetin) was addicted to ice. I just saw her on one of those where are they now shows. Still cute, though.

I never really knew if ice was a real drug.  It was one of the drugs I could sell on DrugLord, but beyond that, I know nothing of it.

I saw Keisha Knight Pulliam the other night on VH1...damn.

Anyway, Flip, happy birthday!

You're my fellow commercial rap fan, right?  If you were dead, I would pour a tiny can over your grave.  For now, I'll just hand one to you.