The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Fooker on May 20, 2006, 03:07:44 am

Title: Roast Beef gets some pi?
Post by: Fooker on May 20, 2006, 03:07:44 am
http://3.141592.com/

I just found this. If it isn't new, I'm sorry.
Title: Re: Roast Beef gets some pi?
Post by: FlipConstantine on May 20, 2006, 03:13:59 am
Thanks to whois, we now know that Sean Hough is a huge nerd.  Props to the man.  At least it's not goatse or tubgirl or something.
Title: Re: Roast Beef gets some pi?
Post by: theinevitable on May 20, 2006, 03:19:05 am
what does this page do? does it change sometimes? is it always just that panel?
Title: Re: Roast Beef gets some pi?
Post by: Fooker on May 20, 2006, 03:22:32 am
http://3.141592.net/Flame_80/

This is fascinating! What shall http://3.141592.org bring?!
Title: Re: Roast Beef gets some pi?
Post by: Fooker on May 20, 2006, 03:23:03 am
A fuck*ng cornucopia of popups. Nice.
Title: Re: Roast Beef gets some pi?
Post by: FlipConstantine on May 20, 2006, 03:28:20 am
Oh please you still get popups?  How 2004.
Title: Re: Roast Beef gets some pi?
Post by: Doc on May 20, 2006, 12:20:56 pm
You have to admit that is basically the geekiest frame of comic anywhere ever. It's Beef on the moon talking about model trains. This is entirely appropriate, yet nicely understated.
Title: Re: Roast Beef gets some pi?
Post by: jough on May 20, 2006, 01:35:11 pm
I wonder how many digits of Pi web sites there are. I just checked and SO MANY are still available if you're willing to go to many decimal places.
Title: Re: Roast Beef gets some pi?
Post by: TheAchewoodChap on May 25, 2006, 05:23:12 am
Ah Jough, welcome.  Welcome.
Title: Re: Roast Beef gets some pi?
Post by: Turbo Ninja on May 25, 2006, 02:02:32 pm
Ah Jough, welcome.  Welcome.

Tomas?  Zat'choo?
Title: Re: Roast Beef gets some pi?
Post by: Roger on May 25, 2006, 03:45:22 pm
Is that The Achewood Guy (http://touamb.com/index.php/topic,2413.msg51702.html#msg51702) reincarnated?
Title: Re: Roast Beef gets some pi?
Post by: JorgeFabregas on May 25, 2006, 05:09:54 pm
Ok, so the question is HOW did you find it? Was it linked somewhere? Were you inspired to type in the digits of pi into your web browser?
Title: Re: Roast Beef gets some pi?
Post by: Fooker on August 17, 2006, 03:59:59 pm
I typed in the digits of pi. yes.
Title: Re: Roast Beef gets some pi?
Post by: slink on August 17, 2006, 05:27:32 pm
I wonder how many digits of Pi web sites there are. I just checked and SO MANY are still available if you're willing to go to many decimal places.

To 63 places.