The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: theinevitable on May 20, 2006, 09:35:18 pm

Title: Happy Birthday, Crun!
Post by: theinevitable on May 20, 2006, 09:35:18 pm
Your Avatar looks familiar, but I don't really remember you as such!

you didn't like emeril and spongebath, and we all pissed on you!

but you have a net cannage of 5. so I guess we didn't punish you too much.

happy birthday, dude. you are 27...

TODAY.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, Crun!
Post by: misterqueue on May 20, 2006, 09:43:38 pm
Bloody fuckmonkey.. are you going for record number of posts in a day or something Mr. TI?   


Serious.

Anyway Crun, if you're still around, hope it was a good'un; whatever that is.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, Crun!
Post by: AugustWest on May 20, 2006, 10:05:55 pm
Who the fuck is Crun?
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, Crun!
Post by: theinevitable on May 20, 2006, 10:43:00 pm
have I posted a lot?

I am just bored. sorry. and I hadn't left my house in about 48 hours, because I was sick.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, Crun!
Post by: wombat on May 20, 2006, 11:25:12 pm
Everyone has posted a lot.  What's up with you people?  Usually I'm all whining that no one posts while I am stuck at work on the weekend.  Today I could hardly keep up.  It's a lovely Spring day, go outside!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, Crun!
Post by: V-Adore on May 21, 2006, 12:15:45 am
Happy birthday, board poster I don't know!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, Crun!
Post by: pmcd9 on May 21, 2006, 01:04:34 am
Happy Birthday Crunge.  Where's that confounded Bridge?

~Paul
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, Crun!
Post by: AugustWest on May 21, 2006, 01:51:03 am
Happy Birthday Crunge.  Where's that confounded Bridge?

~Paul

A tiny can to you, Sirrah!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, Crun!
Post by: pmcd9 on May 21, 2006, 01:54:51 am
A tiny can to you, Sirrah!

Thank you, i'll be here all week.

~Paul
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, Crun!
Post by: misterqueue on May 21, 2006, 02:46:18 am
have I posted a lot?

I am just bored. sorry. and I hadn't left my house in about 48 hours, because I was sick.

I was just teasing you mini-me... relax.  Everyone has been on a post run today.. apparently none of us have lives on a Saturday.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, Crun!
Post by: theinevitable on May 21, 2006, 03:10:41 am
yeah, well, I met a cute girl today, so IN YO' FACE BEYOTCH!

but yeah. Crun. what a guy.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, Crun!
Post by: jough on May 22, 2006, 01:50:59 pm
Dude, do we really need a new thread for every half-assed member who doesn't even post here anymore?

We do?

FUCK