The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: Drygioni on May 21, 2006, 12:29:17 am
-
While Slink has stopped posting for a while, going through his posts has always been a pleasure and I'm sure that he is a guy who deserves his own birthday thread. I almost hesitate to add this after the recent spate of birthday threads, but this guy deserves it. (Wow, this makes six out of the last seven posts in this fora birthday threads. We're getting crowded!)
Happy Birthday, Slink, wherever you may be.
(Is it alright for me to post events that happen in my timeline? I've done it before but it sort of ruins things, especially if you get a happy birthday thread when it's not actually your birthday where you live. I'll leave it to your discretion.)
-
Happy Birthday Slink.
~Paul
-
Happy Birthday Slink! Come back and see us sometime.
-
Happy Birthday Mr. Jadranko! Come back and post.
-
Yay Slink! Yay!
Happy Birthday!
-
Slink's too busy off being rich and famous for us.
Happy Birthday! After you're done with the whoring and pillaging, come on back and tell us how it went.
-
Happy birthday, Slink! You're always in our hearts.
-
Happy Birthday Slink even though you do not love us anymore!
-
happy birthday, dude.
I have always meant to compliment you on the Ed icon. that is pretty cool.
-
Happy Birthday Slink.
Are you really rich and famous?