The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Fooker on May 22, 2006, 08:07:03 am

Title: Lowered prices?
Post by: Fooker on May 22, 2006, 08:07:03 am
Am I the only one seeing them doing something which is not and will not ever be considered "lowering"?
Title: Re: Lowered prices?
Post by: oball on May 22, 2006, 09:04:37 am
Well, I'm seeing this:

(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60/oball/lowerprice.jpg)
Title: Re: Lowered prices?
Post by: robot_god on May 22, 2006, 09:14:49 am
Yeah, I fell for it too.

8
Title: Re: Lowered prices?
Post by: jough on May 22, 2006, 01:26:01 pm
Is 15 not lower than 18 where you live?

???
Title: Re: Lowered prices?
Post by: Fooker on May 22, 2006, 08:04:24 pm
I'm seeing this:
(http://i4.tinypic.com/10f0qv6.gif)
Title: Re: Lowered prices?
Post by: misterqueue on May 22, 2006, 08:08:03 pm
Weird, I'm seeing this:

(http://www.misterqueue.com/destro.bmp)
Title: Re: Lowered prices?
Post by: side_show on May 23, 2006, 02:06:21 pm
I <3 Misterqueue. 
Title: Re: Lowered prices?
Post by: jough on May 23, 2006, 02:14:37 pm
GASPO!
Title: Re: Lowered prices?
Post by: misterqueue on May 23, 2006, 02:43:42 pm
I <3 Misterqueue. 

*titters like a schoolgirl*