The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: pmcd9 on May 30, 2006, 01:05:53 pm
-
Happy Memorial Day (U.S.) - strip returns Tuesday
It is Tuesday right? I'm pretty sure it's Tuesday because I know that I'M back at work.
Just checkin'
~Paul
-
Tomorrow: Chicken.
-
Dude, you posted this thread at 6AM Onstad time.
Let the dude wake up first, THEN we can deride him for not keeping his own schedule.
M'kay?
-
Yeah, take it from me; hangovers don't wear off until like... um... like 2pm sometimes.
-
So now that the new strip is up do we start a new thread, or rename this one?
*EDIT: Ahhh, Q provides the answer 27 seconds before the question is posted.
-
Q: what you do, he did... 27 seconds before.
-
Q: what you do, he did... 27 seconds before.
That may have to be the new title for my Autobiography.
(Note: Before it was "Fisticuffs, Fermentation, & Les femmes sensuelles : Debauchery and Desire in the 19th Century." Don't ask why.)