The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: guns and cigarettes on May 31, 2006, 04:35:55 am

Title: 31 May 2006 - ...the most baloney mini-bar of all time
Post by: guns and cigarettes on May 31, 2006, 04:35:55 am
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=05312006

I agree to this.
Title: Re: 31 May 2006 - ...the most baloney mini-bar of all time
Post by: littlefallsmets on May 31, 2006, 04:41:35 am
You got advertisement in my content!

No, you got content in my advertisement!

Two great tastes that taste internet together.
Title: Re: 31 May 2006 - ...the most baloney mini-bar of all time
Post by: robot_god on May 31, 2006, 05:03:08 am
That's a top-end conversation right there.

I wonder if this is written painstakingly, or if it's just extemporaneous.
Title: Re: 31 May 2006 - ...the most baloney mini-bar of all time
Post by: mrdna1 on May 31, 2006, 05:28:07 am
I like the (typically Beef) inflection-less "So how are you doing Ray. Are you having a good time."
Title: Re: 31 May 2006 - ...the most baloney mini-bar of all time
Post by: melack on May 31, 2006, 06:29:00 am
I was pretty excited for this zine after reading about it in Beef's blog, but now I've cooled off a bit. It is interesting to see Beef use a question mark, if not a bit unsettling.
Title: Re: 31 May 2006 - ...the most baloney mini-bar of all time
Post by: Hobot on May 31, 2006, 07:25:12 am
Man why you even got to talk about slavery.
Title: Re: 31 May 2006 - ...the most baloney mini-bar of all time
Post by: misterqueue on May 31, 2006, 10:27:25 am
This is fine I guess, but if he's going to try and sell us a thing (Man why you gotta go and sell us a thing?), then I'd have rather have had content today. 

That being said, I've had a "Bullshit Sunrise" before and they are terrible.
Title: Re: 31 May 2006 - ...the most baloney mini-bar of all time
Post by: CortJstr on May 31, 2006, 12:57:14 pm
So is Ray saying he would have rather had soda or the purple stuff instead of the Sunny D? I bet he also does to the 5th dentist. The one who wouldn't recommend Trident to his patients that chew gum.
Title: Re: 31 May 2006 - ...the most baloney mini-bar of all time
Post by: colmore on May 31, 2006, 04:24:57 pm
I think it's been a bit of a sleepy week over in Northern California.  I'm not one to bitch about my free entertainment, so all I'll say is the last few strips have been tiding me over, and now I think my belly is clear for another main course.
Title: Re: 31 May 2006 - ...the most baloney mini-bar of all time
Post by: theinevitable on May 31, 2006, 06:44:45 pm
dang. Bologna is not baloney.
Title: Re: 31 May 2006 - ...the most baloney mini-bar of all time
Post by: wombat on May 31, 2006, 07:17:01 pm
Well I was all excited about Beef's zine, and then decided it was just a tease and we'd never get to read any of it, and then I was all pleased that we got to read some of it today and I liked it fine.  I don't know what you are all complaining about.