The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Choop on September 12, 2003, 08:57:20 pm
-
Well, nice to see the dynamic duo again. Nice touch with the "No, thank YOU Carrie!!"
Also nice to see Beef owning his anger (this is not a phrase I use in conversation) and not backing down in front of Ray.
I could use a puzzlin' right about now myself.
Strip (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=09122003).
-
Wow!
Eeeeew...
Yes.
Très amuser.
-
I had not been aware that there was slang for the whole "doing Number Two in a ziploc bag" idea. As always, Achewood is highly educational.
And yes, it's immensely refreshing to see Beef willing to stay angry in front of Ray. Can this be a paradigm shift in the works?
(... I just used the word "paradigm shift" in a message-board post. God, I feel so dirty.)
-
heeheehee...hot lunch...hohoho...ziplock bags...bwabwabwa...boy scout camp...too much...can't breathe...damn fine way to die...
::thump::
It's OK. You're not alone. There may even be a whole spot of Hell devoted to us who died during that strip. About 90% of 'Wood readers oughta drop in soon!
Well, at least we now know for sure that Onstad has no more latter day sins. His twice a week posting quality is long gone and all is going well.
Just as long as the paypal link isn't an omen of some sort.
-
I'VE COME BACK FROM BEYOND TO ALSO NOTE THAT CAMP MENSINGER (http://www.mercedsun-star.com/photo/photoview.asp?p=1214) IS A REAL PLACE.
Do you think Onstad went there as a kid or was his pacing the docks really something like going to be a camp counsellor?
-
Wow, that strip was full of bowel perforating goodness!
-
MY SOURCES HERE TELL ME THAT THE SUMMER ONSTAD WAS TO GO TO THIS CAMP WITH HIS BOY SCOUT TROOP HIS PARENTS FORCED HIM TO STAY HOME AND ATTEND SUMMER SCHOOL. IT SEEMS HE DID NOT LIKE HIS TEACHER AND GOT HORRIBLE GRADES. HIS FRIENDS HAD A WONDERFUL TIME AND TOLD HIM ALL ABOUT WHAT HE MISSED AND HAVE TAUNTED HIM FOR YEARS. ROAST BEEF NEEDING MAJOR SURGERY IS THE TYPE OF THING HE HAS WISHED ON HIS CHILDHOOD FRIENDS IN HIS HEART OF HEARTS FOR YEARS BECAUSE OF THAT ONE SUMMER.
THAT IS ALL.
You missed out the part where you demand bank details or offer cheap official VIAGRA!
-
Look, when you come back from the dead, you talk all in caps (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=12212001) ... it's an ironclad rule, like gravity or the anthropic principle. ^_^
-
THANK FERO J. IT IS EMBARRASSING TO EXPLAIN THESE THINGS ONES SELF.
DOH! *slaps forehead several times*
And we were talking about that just the other day!
-
Just watch that he doesn't read your email.
-
Just watch that he doesn't read your email.
The dea can do that shit? Damn and I thought that was only SysAdmins and board admins *scowls at Jough some more*.
OK now I really must go to bed!
A weekend of Achewoodlessness. I may have to read Ray's Place again, or do some work.
-
No, dude, only SERVER admins can read your messages, not board admins/mods.
God. This is funny.
Getting "puzzled" is even better than "getting my slant on" in drunk slang.
-
Look, when you come back from the dead, you talk all in caps (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=12212001) ... it's an ironclad rule, like gravity or the anthropic principle. ^_^
Only if you get a halo. See Beef and Molly.