The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: jough on June 08, 2006, 02:56:01 pm

Title: Sneaker Speakers
Post by: jough on June 08, 2006, 02:56:01 pm
It was inevitable, of course:

http://www.dadafootwear.com/

Bonus points to the first Touamber to post a video on youtube walking around with these playing "Here Comes a Special Boy."
Title: Re: Sneaker Speakers
Post by: misterqueue on June 08, 2006, 02:59:15 pm
Man I wouldn't be caught dead with a set of those "evidence that we as a society have long ago reached runaway consumerism level 60" on my feet, much less on video.

Look at the "chrome".  Jeezus.
Title: Re: Sneaker Speakers
Post by: jough on June 08, 2006, 03:01:50 pm
The web site pretty much calls anyone who would wear them an idiot, too.  It says something like (it's all flash so I can't quote and I don't feel like renavigating it to get an exact quote) "12 to 25 year olds are spending so much money on stupid shit that they may as well buy our stupid shit too.  We totally want a piece of the 'idiot kids gots too much cashish on their hands' market."
Title: Re: Sneaker Speakers
Post by: melack on June 08, 2006, 03:47:01 pm
I happen to think those particular shoes look "fly". I would love to wear those shoes, as they are "all the way live". It wouldn't be a stretch of the imagination to suggest they are even bordering on "the bomb, diggity".
Title: Re: Sneaker Speakers
Post by: jough on June 08, 2006, 04:27:51 pm
I know you're joking, but people who use those words or phrases are part of the problem, my friend.