The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: linnea on June 09, 2006, 08:06:43 am

Title: Crap, dude, did I take my meds?
Post by: linnea on June 09, 2006, 08:06:43 am
FUCK. I am pretty sure that I took them, except I'm not sleepy yet. I usually fill my nighty-night (lavender) pill case with 2 kinds of vitamins (omega-3 and multivitamin) and then my sleep meds. I am pretty sure that when I emptied "Thursday"'s meds into my grubby paw that there were vitamins AND smaller pills--except it was dark and I'm not really sure now. Except I'm not sleepy! So what the fuck? Did I just put vitamins in, and then get distracted and forget to put the real pills in there? God DAMN it. I just checked the case and there were only some vitamins in there. I have this weird habit of refilling at random times during the week. I should just pick one day and stick to it. FUUUCK. Do I take a second dose? This is really stupid. It's 2AM and I should really be asleep by now. Without the meds, it's hella insomnia for as far as the eye can see.
Title: Re: Crap, dude, did I take my meds?
Post by: Lister on June 09, 2006, 10:28:26 am
You should probably get away from the monitor.  These things shoot hella blue-white light into your retinas and fuzz out your sense of day/night.

That's my theory, anyway.  I know I always feel more tired when I get away from it and start looking at things with normal lighting.

I keep my meds on my table where I eat, because I am supposed to take them with food and I will ONLY remember them if I happen to look at the bottles while I am eating.  Which is kind of ironic, since one of the supplements is an omega-3 and is supposed to help me remember.
Title: Re: Crap, dude, did I take my meds?
Post by: jough on June 09, 2006, 12:10:54 pm
So did you get any sleep?  If not, I guess you didn't take your meds, huh?
Title: Re: Crap, dude, did I take my meds?
Post by: linnea on June 09, 2006, 07:26:34 pm
After lying in bed until 3:30AM, I decided that I had indeed only taken the vitamins and took another dose. My sister came over and was like, "WTF are you still doing in bed?" even though I had only gotten 6 hours of sleep by that time. Anyway, I'm a damn idiot.