The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: Fanboi on September 12, 2003, 11:30:18 pm
-
Like what interesting topics have people been throwing around? Also I have a question about all the different boards. As some of you know, I don' read archives for personal reasons. What subject matter belongs in which of the 4 boards? (I believe it was 4, correct me if im wrong)
-
i see lots of views but not a lot of replies to this topic. maybe nobody knows? perhaps it would be a good idea to clear up some confusion by condensing all the boards into one?
-
I don't think "5" could be considered "lots of views."
And if you also consider that this thread is only seven minutes old, to say that "no one knows" because there were no replies makes you a little :duh:
The best way to find out which threads are interesting is to read some of them. There are no archives here - except for locked threads. Otherwise, all threads are "live" and all topics are currently in an active state.
Welcome to the board. Both of you n00bs.
Also, please try to post in the most appropriate forum section, because it is much easier to ban you than to do work moving threads. You dig?
-
it said "10" when i clicked the topic link. what kind of "new math" did you use to calculate your number?
-
The same kind you used to determine that "10" means "lots of views."
Perhaps you should both read the rules and regulations thread in the Community forum.
-
have i run afoul of your corner of the innernet?
-
You cold got a peter in your mouth, hobo.
-
It's fun to watch when someone doesn't know not to poke the snake with a stick.
~Paul
-
Jesus, this thread is funny! It actually beats the *&^% out of the variety hour! Send it to Onstad!
<><><>
I can resist no more. [edit]
As some of you know, I don' read archives for personal reasons.
Um, What? I was supposed to know this? What is that, your personal fuckin' kryptonite? Oh, yeah, there are no archives here. I guess I don't read them either. Everyone, I want you to know that I don't read archives. And don't ask why. It's personal. ARCHIVES KILLED MY PA AND STOLE OUR LAND.
criminey.
i see lots of views but not a lot of replies to this topic. maybe nobody knows?
Hmmm. That means they KNOW but considered it not worthy of a reply. Which makes sense to me all things considered; mostly it's just really nice of you to put your selves out here to be made sport of. Thanks, though, we all like it when Jough gets to vent his spleen. It's healthy.
Get over yourselves, kids. And stay in school, it's your best bet for a bright future.
-
Fanboi used to be known by another name on Dumbrella. Maybe more than one?