The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Sports & Leisure => Topic started by: Carlos del Vaca on June 12, 2006, 02:33:11 pm

Title: Beer can chicken
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on June 12, 2006, 02:33:11 pm
(http://www.bigfool.com/pictures/beercanchix.jpg)

Half a can of Yuengling lager, a bunch of McCormick chicken-grillin'-spicin' that I got for like a dollar, and one foil packet of smokin' wood pellets.

Not to blow my own horn or anything, but this was as good as any rotisserie chicken you've ever had.

Title: Re: Beer can chicken
Post by: jough on June 12, 2006, 02:57:38 pm
Carlos, are you on the East Coast somewhere?  I thought you were in Cali for some reason, but I'm fairly certain you can only get Yuengling up and down the right coast, and even then, not all that far down.

If you're ever in the Philly area their brewery tour is fuck*ng awesome.  They are all about Education there.
Title: Re: Beer can chicken
Post by: linnea on June 12, 2006, 03:22:26 pm
Daaamn! That sounds awesome. I love brewery tours. I also like living someplace where Guinness isn't eighteen dollars for a fuck*ng six-pack (such as it is where I live in AK).

Mr. Del Vaca, that chicken looks delicious.
Title: Re: Beer can chicken
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on June 12, 2006, 04:03:24 pm
Carlos, are you on the East Coast somewhere?  I thought you were in Cali for some reason, but I'm fairly certain you can only get Yuengling up and down the right coast, and even then, not all that far down.

Northern Virginia.  Yueng-a-ling is everywhere around here.
Title: Re: Beer can chicken
Post by: jough on June 12, 2006, 05:03:45 pm
They pronounce it "ying-ling."