The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: theinevitable on June 12, 2006, 05:08:50 pm

Title: tenmen shirt, 'zine, apron
Post by: theinevitable on June 12, 2006, 05:08:50 pm
how long until everyone on this board owns a Tenmen shirt?

I give it "until theInev' gets use of a credit card and buys one, so, basically forever"

Anyone planning on buying the 'zine?
Title: Re: tenmen shirt, 'zine, apron
Post by: wombat on June 12, 2006, 05:12:15 pm
Of course I am buying the zine, and while I am at it, don't I need a black Teodor apron?  With an adjustable neck strap?
Title: Re: tenmen shirt, 'zine, apron
Post by: theinevitable on June 12, 2006, 05:16:10 pm
hm. I did forget to mention that Wombat needs a Teodor apron (with adjustable neck-strap).
Title: Re: tenmen shirt, 'zine, apron
Post by: Hobot on June 12, 2006, 05:26:31 pm
I'll probably invest in a copy of the 'zine, as well as a What We Need More of Is Science shirt (yes, I know, it's basically a travesty that I do not already own one).
Title: Re: tenmen shirt, 'zine, apron
Post by: theinevitable on June 12, 2006, 05:34:29 pm
I do not own any Achewood merchandise.

I bought the first book for my Ex, though. That was pretty fun.
Title: Re: tenmen shirt, 'zine, apron
Post by: side_show on June 13, 2006, 12:02:09 am
I got some varnish on my "Here comes a special girl" t-shirt, and my rabbit ambulance shirt was perminantly stained with greese (one became a yard work shirt, the other a p.j. shirt), so I currently have no achewood wear in my "leaving the house" wardrobe.  It is so time for me to buy something else.

But what?

Title: Re: tenmen shirt, 'zine, apron
Post by: misterqueue on June 13, 2006, 12:08:34 am
It is so time for me to buy something else.

But what?

Clearly the apron.  Wear it out and always carry a ladle.  Don't ask why!
Title: Re: tenmen shirt, 'zine, apron
Post by: Hobot on June 13, 2006, 12:11:08 am
I got some varnish on my "Here comes a special girl" t-shirt, and my rabbit ambulance shirt was perminantly stained with greese (one became a yard work shirt, the other a p.j. shirt), so I currently have no achewood wear in my "leaving the house" wardrobe.  It is so time for me to buy something else.

But what?

Clearly, what you Need More of Is Science.
Title: Re: tenmen shirt, 'zine, apron
Post by: wombat on June 21, 2006, 08:14:05 pm
I just received Beef's zine and immediately stained the front cover with leftover saag paneer.  I hope he forgives me.  But I did not get any on my clothes because I was wearing my excellent new apron.  With adjustable neck strap!
Title: Re: tenmen shirt, 'zine, apron
Post by: side_show on June 22, 2006, 02:38:46 pm
I think you are confused wombat.  I believe the original version of the 'zine had a saag paneer stain on it, and that it was photocopied this way over and over and over again.

Also, do tell us, what's inside?
Title: Re: tenmen shirt, 'zine, apron
Post by: wombat on June 23, 2006, 06:26:17 pm
What's inside is interviews with other characters mostly but also other articles, advertisements and so on.  A perfectly good momentary diversion on the road to the grave.
Title: Re: tenmen shirt, 'zine, apron
Post by: umbra_moses on June 24, 2006, 02:52:48 am
This slew of new achewood merchandise led me to come up with a conspiracy theory.  That theory being that babies are expensive, and Onstad is trying to cover the costs of one by selling tons of new stuff.  In fact, the theory even proposed that the entire trashspotting blog existed merely to get people to buy trashspotting jerseys.  That didn't seem to pan out to reality though.

Anyways I would get the 'zines, but I'm broke.  Even though I know they are filled with R. Beef goodness.  If he is going to make them regularly, though, I think it'd be cool if we could just pay a subscription fee and get that shiz mailed to our front door.
Title: Re: tenmen shirt, 'zine, apron
Post by: DanSC on June 24, 2006, 04:30:54 am
I've got a Phillipe for America shirt, a classic logo shirt, and a Prime Time Records hoody, but all three were bought back before the custom merchandizing stopped. I don't always like the color selection that's offered now, but I'll probably get a tenmen shirt, and I don't really see how I can not buy the 'zine.