The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: theinevitable on June 16, 2006, 10:16:39 pm

Title: this needs to be shared-- macguyver!
Post by: theinevitable on June 16, 2006, 10:16:39 pm
I have never seen this show. but this is so cool.

 A List of Problems Solved by MacGuyver (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_problems_solved_by_MacGyver)

I am memorizing these in case I am ever in one of these situations.
Title: Re: this needs to be shared-- macguyver!
Post by: Drygioni on June 16, 2006, 11:43:53 pm
What's MacGyver? Seems a clever fellow.
Title: Re: this needs to be shared-- macguyver!
Post by: jough on June 17, 2006, 12:11:24 am
*Weeps*
Title: Re: this needs to be shared-- macguyver!
Post by: Doc on June 17, 2006, 10:43:17 am
Oh wasn't he the guy in stargate?
hehe, I kid.
Actually this list is thoroughly worth having on some sort of searchable pda database.
At uni a friend and I concluded that MacGyver's abilities came from his 'mullet of power' and 'tight jeans of justice'. Just adding to the conversation...

I wonder if MacGyver would get taken off the air these days for being a 'terrorist training program' like all the 'murder simulator' video games.