The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: umbra_moses on June 22, 2006, 05:03:30 am

Title: Achewood Inspired Dance Midi
Post by: umbra_moses on June 22, 2006, 05:03:30 am
Hey guys, it's one of the midi makers from ages past.  I'm not sure if this counted as on topic for Achewood or not, but I recently made a midi which was inspired by the "Everybody Dance Like There's Ass In Your ******." (why is that censored?) I'm sure Ray's version was much more hip hop, but the phrase inspired me to make a very dancey song. 

If this doesn't count as on topic feel free to move or delete this post or whatever, but in case you guys want to hear it, I uploaded the midi.

www.freewebs.com/teodorssongs/EDLTAIYP.mid

Oh I forgot to mention, this is just the rough draft.  Any dissonance or parts that are annoyingly busy will be cleaned up later.
Title: Re: Achewood Inspired Dance Midi
Post by: Choop on June 22, 2006, 05:30:14 am
"Everybody Dance Like There's Ass In Your ******." (why is that censored?)

Oh dear sweet jesus.
Title: Re: Achewood Inspired Dance Midi
Post by: theinevitable on June 22, 2006, 05:59:00 am
dark side moses, that is pretty cool that you made that.
Title: Re: Achewood Inspired Dance Midi
Post by: jough on June 22, 2006, 12:17:14 pm
I like it!

Good deal, Mr. Moses.  It sounds like something Ray would think is urbane and chic.
Title: Re: Achewood Inspired Dance Midi
Post by: Hobot on June 22, 2006, 02:24:12 pm
Nice!  Not too techno, not too trance; a rare achievement in this genre.
Title: Re: Achewood Inspired Dance Midi
Post by: AlohaDawg on June 22, 2006, 06:08:02 pm
"Everybody Dance Like There's Ass In Your ******." (why is that censored?)

Because you said 'Ass'.  Obviously.
Title: Re: Achewood Inspired Dance Midi
Post by: Ben-San on June 22, 2006, 06:29:08 pm
Where's the ragtime?
Title: Re: Achewood Inspired Dance Midi
Post by: jcreed on June 23, 2006, 03:16:24 pm
"Everybody Dance Like There's Ass In Your ******." (why is that censored?)

Because trousers are an obvious euphemism for mechanical men.