The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: Carlos del Vaca on June 26, 2006, 05:19:12 pm
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSC29xl6hno&search=stevie%20wonder%20sesame
Stevie Wonder rocks Sesame Street. God DAMN.
-
I can remember seeing that as a kid. Dang he's good. That whole band is just TIGHT. No lip-synching going on there.
I love the kid up on the fire escape steps just totally rockin' out.
-
Sesame Street used to be frikkin AWESOME.
-
Sometimes one forgets how totally bad ass certain performers can be.
That was fuck*ng killer.
~Paul
-
ok, basically just downloaded a ton of Stevie Wonder. that man is great.
-
I needed that. Thanks.
-
Jesus Christ. That is possibly the most wonderful thing ever.
That is perfect. That is tight. Damn. Why did I never get to wake up to this?
-
Hot damn!
The only thing that could have made that better is if the cameraman hadn't been furiously intent on ignoring the bassist.
-
Hot damn!
The only thing that could have made that better is if the cameraman hadn't been furiously intent on ignoring the bassist.
He just wasn't great enough to compete with that crazy kid and the saxophonist wearing the Coolest Shirt Ever.
-
I forgot how much I love that song, until this very moment.
Thank you Carlos Ben Hur, truly you are king of kings.
-
I've watched it several times over the course of the day today and all I can say is wow, that beats Barney and the Teletubbies all to hell.
No wonder my generation is so fuck*ng cool.
-
Also, how cool was Electric Company? It's got:
Morgan Freeman and Rita Moreno (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_PuAqRQLKA&search=electric%20company)
Tom (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tov_gHVGmFA&search=electric%20company) Lehrer (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cO8UkbfaoNQ&search=electric%20company)
Cool music (is that Jean-Luc Ponty? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cO8UkbfaoNQ&search=electric%20company)
Happy Birthdays (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slXh-Mw5Mhs&search=electric%20company)
A tribute to Stanley Kubrick (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHehjKaPjCo&search=electric%20company)
Joan Rivers and Gene Wilder (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fK3fW1tv8Sw&search=electric%20company)
Silent E (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmCe7EvbiHo&search=electric%20company)
It could blow your mind (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmKOMMP-xJQ&search=electric%20company)
Paul Dooley and Madeleine Kahn (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_sXWqQNXBE&search=electric%20company)
Psychedelic! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdqTzpZUEcY&search=electric%20company)
-
SEEE-EE-ESAME STREE-EEET
Thank you, Carlos. That was too funky.
-
My favorite Sesame Street moment will always be REM singing "Happy Smiling Monsters Feeling Fine".
-
A few months ago I saw Patti LaBelle deliver the absolute best Alphabet Song ever. Wonder if that's on YouTube.
-
um, now I am obsessed with Stevie Wonder. Dang you all.