The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: MattFish on July 03, 2006, 04:08:06 am
-
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=07032006
what's flour water again?
So for the I don't know how many times time I missed out on getting a Birthday Strip. This will officially be my birthday strip even though it's off by one day because it's pretty awesome.
I get gastronomic distress kind of often these days and it sucks, because half of it is I eat Bad Foods pretty often and the other half is I'm kind of nervous sometimes when I'm out with friends so I only really get embarrassing problems when it's the most public situation.
-
Those last three panels had me in hysterics.
Note to self: use "pimp skitters" and/or "sinner's ass" to describe any digestive malfeasance I have in the future.
-
Flour water is just water with some flour dissolved in it?
Or is it beer?
-
I would say it is water with flour in it.
was Snoop Dog a pimp? I was not aware of this.
-
I met a pimp today, and he said that he made more money than his "bitches". Him and his friends were also the first people in Oklahoma I have seen with teeth grills. But seriously, pimps ain't cool.
-
It's faster to find a beach towel and get two hos to hold it between your legs than it is to find a public restroom?
-
This comic relies on the diarrhea-ridden rapper archetype.
-
It's faster to find a beach towel and get two hos to hold it between your legs than it is to find a public restroom?
Snoop Dogg always has hos, and obviously he's also a dude who always knows where his towel is.
Or was that Mos Def?
-
I'm assuming the title came from the alt-text, I cannot know this for certain as it seems Onstad has caved to the religious right who are trying to steal our freedoms!!!
Sass is a woefully underused word, I want to bring that one back into common circulation starting right now.
I'd like to hear about some nice Pimps that do right by their ho's you know? Dental, Maternity Leave, all nurturing and supportive of decisions that lead to future non-ho career paths, all that jazz.
Embracing only the abusive pimp stereotype hurts us all.
-
It appears that Onstad has changed the alt-text this morning. I can only suppose that he thinks that the word 'dare' is not a big part of gangster parlance.
Anyone else think the implied pronunciation of Ray's uncle Gérard's name is kind of funny?
-
This is far too many colloquialisms in the morning for me.
Heh.. sass gut.
-
Can't you just imagine a Good Ol' Boy sitting down around the fire at his logging camp. big bushy white beard and checkshirt. Sittin' there with with a corncob pipe jammed firmly between his teeth, pouring himself a few fingers of prime moonshine "For to calmin' down ma sass gut"
Actually, that sounds kinda like Lyle
-
I met a pimp today, and he said that he made more money than his "bitches".
What, from selling his own body? I'm confused on this one.
But seriously, pimps ain't cool.
They're certainly not.
-
Snoop Dogg always has hos, and obviously he's also a dude who always knows where his towel is.
Or was that Mos Def?
I thought that was Ford Prefect.
-
Can't you just imagine a Good Ol' Boy
Actually, that sounds kinda like Lyle
Lyle would never drive the General Lee. And not just because of his bad choice of tattoos (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=01032006).
The Lyle, he is many things, but he is not a Good Ol' Boy is all I am saying.
-
Snoop Dogg always has hos, and obviously he's also a dude who always knows where his towel is.
Or was that Mos Def?
Snoop's towel is probably jewel encrusted. And I bet there's a spinner on there somewhere.
I'm also curious if Ray had salami for breakfast or Beef is eating his egg at a non-traditional time.
-
Snoop's towel is probably jewel encrusted. And I bet there's a spinner on there somewhere.
I'm also curious if Ray had salami for breakfast or Beef is eating his egg at a non-traditional time.
Personally, I think being dried by 'hoes' carrying diamond hairdryers would be a lot more 'bling'.
-
It appears that Onstad has changed the alt-text this morning. I can only suppose that he thinks that the word 'dare' is not a big part of gangster parlance.
Boo. The original alt-text was much better.
-
the movie "hustle and flow" was about a fellow who was a "bad" pimp-- i.e. one who was nice to his "hoes." Apparently he drove them all around in a station wagon, and they'd such as go to McDonald's together.
-
He wasn't all "pimp with a heart of gold" though. There was that one scene. Well, there were quite a few scenes, but one in particular stands out (don't wanna spoil it for ya).
-
thank you for not spoiling that. I want to see it.
-
Come on, guys, don't judge pimps too harshly. I have heard something along the lines of 'pimping not being an effortless vocation.'
-
They said much the same thing about being green, but all that took was some nontoxic paint.
-
Like the man said: pimpin' ain't easy but it's necessary, so I'm chasin' bitches like Tom chases Jerry. WORD.
When I read it this morning I thought... he's going to shit into a beach towel two of his bitches are holding up? But then when I read it again tonight I thought, oh, maybe they're just giving him some privacy from those that would want to see Snoop crappin'. As a dog might. Hmm, it's pretty appropriate, really.
-
yeah, it was for privacy.
also: it's hard out here, for a pimp.
-
Like the man said: pimpin' ain't easy but it's necessary, so I'm chasin' bitches like Tom chases Jerry. WORD.
When I read it this morning I thought... he's going to shit into a beach towel two of his bitches are holding up? But then when I read it again tonight I thought, oh, maybe they're just giving him some privacy from those that would want to see Snoop crappin'. As a dog might. Hmm, it's pretty appropriate, really.
The bitches are holding the towel not only to give Snoop some privacy but also, doubly, for him to wipe with afterwards and promptly throw into a nearby trash receptacle.
-
He could always take it out into the woods and shoot it.
-
I live by a pretty massive and sprawling park- really, less a park than a woodlands with houses around the outskirts and roads girding it. So that's where I take my tiny dogs when their shitters are full. So I was wandering around, waiting for them to do their business, when I spied a man crouching at the edge of one of the kudzu-overgrown tree-mountains. At first, I thought him to be looking at insects, or perhaps butterflies. But no- he was just taking a dump, in the woods, like my dogs. It was an awkward situation- I walked the dogs past him.