The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: pmcd9 on July 03, 2006, 06:36:29 pm

Title: Happy Birthday Hungoverdrawn and Quartered
Post by: pmcd9 on July 03, 2006, 06:36:29 pm
I normally wouldn't give a birthday thread to someone with only 11 post, but he's been busy being webmaster for The Darkness (http://www.thedarknessrock.com/) so he gets extra cool points for that.

~Paul
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Hungoverdrawn and Quartered
Post by: Drygioni on July 03, 2006, 07:16:14 pm
Will you LOOK at his signature, people. This man is the King of Rock.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Hungoverdrawn and Quartered
Post by: pmcd9 on July 03, 2006, 07:28:12 pm
Oh yeah he's also one of those British posters we were wondering about.

~Paul
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Hungoverdrawn and Quartered
Post by: hungoverdrawn on October 31, 2006, 09:33:07 pm
What an ignoramus. My own birthday thread at TOUAMB and I don't even notice it until over 120 days later when I vanity Google my intarweb handle. :(

Thanks ever so, Paul. I got the moustache wax you recommended and have been receiving plaudits and derision in almost equal measure ever since. The left side still has a tendency to droop, sadly. How's yours?