The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Brien on July 04, 2006, 03:32:07 pm

Title: We do not wish your people any harm!
Post by: Brien on July 04, 2006, 03:32:07 pm
Oh look: http://www.go-girly.com/go/403 (http://www.go-girly.com/go/403)

If you forgot: http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=01172005 (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=01172005)

I laughed a lot. At at least I went through the motions in a ghastly imitation of feeling. Which is more than Girly has ever done for me before. You can quit now, Mr. Lesnick.

I imagine this counts as "Achewood-centric miscellany." If someone already posted on the subject, I apologize. Sorry.  :'( That is what it is like when I apologize.
Title: Re: We do not wish your people any harm!
Post by: ndpatel on July 04, 2006, 05:31:48 pm
I laughed a lot. At at least I went through the motions in a ghastly imitation of feeling. Which is more than Girly has ever done for me before. You can quit now, Mr. Lesnick.

Did you see the alt-text? Mr. Lesnick apparently agrees with you.

On another note, what does this mean and why is it funny? Anyone?
Title: Re: We do not wish your people any harm!
Post by: Drygioni on July 04, 2006, 05:38:50 pm
On another note, what does this mean and why is it funny? Anyone?

I... don't know. I thought it was funny, but I don't know why. Maybe because I feel as if I'm 'in' on the joke by having read the Achewood strip it references. In jokes are often not funny but make people feel they should laugh.

Then again, legions of Girly fans thought it was hilarious without even knowing the Achewood strip. Says a lot I suppose.
Title: Re: We do not wish your people any harm!
Post by: pmcd9 on July 04, 2006, 06:10:37 pm
legions of Girly fans

I hope this isn't true.  That strip was lame.  The Achewood strip it cops from is gold though.

~Paul
Title: Re: We do not wish your people any harm!
Post by: Drygioni on July 04, 2006, 06:40:49 pm
I hope this isn't true.  That strip was lame.  The Achewood strip it cops from is gold though.

~Paul

When I say legions.... (http://syndicated.livejournal.com/go_girlyfeed/71513.html?style=mine)

Apart from the guy who mentioned Achewood, all those comments are terrifying.

Quote
Good thing I read Jeffrey's comment to realize what the crap was going on. I really like Winter's bottom in the first panel. Winter's bottom needs a fanclub.
Quote
lol :D someone got some serious contempt for their previous drawing style!
Quote
looooool

Laugh out out out out out out loud.
Title: Re: We do not wish your people any harm!
Post by: Hobot on July 04, 2006, 08:06:02 pm
Laugh out out out out out out loud.

Pronounced so as to rhyme with pool.
Title: Re: We do not wish your people any harm!
Post by: oball on July 05, 2006, 12:02:26 am
...I think Girly is funny...
Title: Re: We do not wish your people any harm!
Post by: AugustWest on July 05, 2006, 03:33:46 am
...I think Girly is funny...

GIT 'IM!!!