The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Vladtastic on July 05, 2006, 03:59:57 am

Title: Roast Beef's beef
Post by: Vladtastic on July 05, 2006, 03:59:57 am
Does anyone know the title or the link of that comic in which Ray and Beef show off their skateboarding skills, only to have Beef end up rattling down a flight of stairs with his meat-ladle fluttering out in the open? I've been trying to find the fecking thing for the longest time, but it's as if it disappeared. I remember reading it in school and laughing my ass off; it was a work of art. But now, I can no longer locate it.

Help me out here.
Title: Re: Roast Beef's beef
Post by: mrdna1 on July 05, 2006, 04:59:39 am
http://achewood.com/index.php?date=01262004

RATTLE RATTLE RATTLE
Title: Re: Roast Beef's beef
Post by: Drygioni on July 05, 2006, 09:26:51 am
The really important question here is why you are looking so hard for a picture of a cartoon cat's junk. (I'm glad you found it anyhow)
Title: Re: Roast Beef's beef
Post by: Vladtastic on July 05, 2006, 06:02:24 pm
Because it is the epitome of juvenile humour, and once you start getting old like me, you like to gather as much memorabilia to remind you of your fleeting childhood.
Thanks a lot for your help.